Reviews for Four Times Kirk Wasn’t Embarrassed
natalie chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
thanks so much for sharing this! i nearly laughed the whole way through. got to say the last chapter was my favorite with Sulus' a close sencond, really well done thanks again!
SemperSomnium chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Lol, very cute fic! I loved it. XD
stormseaker chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
much of the ausome
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Loved it! Chekov and Sulu's stories were particularly hilarious! XD
FallenAngelKiya chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
LMAO this part was funny as hell! XD love it, good writing
Blabl chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Wonderful. It was adorable, funny, vivacious and somehow incredibly Kirk.
frangipaniflowers chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I can never think of a way to express my glee over stories I love, and this is one of them.

Favourited! :D
Lady Balinor chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
Wonderful fic! I love how Kirk wasn't embarrassed by normal things, but could barely talk to Spock.
chocolatelover1 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
lol Wow... how did I not see that coming?

Anyway, they fit so well! Hella funny too.

Awesome job dude.
BButtercup chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Wonderful story! I loved the humor and observations of the crew and their captain :o)
rose taylor chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Awesome!
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Lmao. First off, I would so have taken secret pictures of Jim when he was negotiating naked. No body could blame me for it either because we all know every one else would do the same and would be lying if they said they wouldn't. lol. Second off, last chapter ending was adorable! I love how Spock noticed Jim was so much more nervous during his love-confession than he was during the chaos of being attacked. lol. Oh Jim, you really are one of a kind! Haha! Anyways, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing! :D

Two-finger salute,

Captain*
sernity1806 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
What is so funny is all those stories I could see Kirk doing. lol too funny. I loved the Plant one a lot. "I almost got eaten by a plant!"
Tioman chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
This story is just awsome! I have to admit i perfered the situations with chekov the best, perhaps because of its length, but ending it with spocks thoughts was perfect!
Cheekyamericangrl211 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I really enjoyed your 4 and 1 story. An interesting take on an literary meme, but well done :3
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »