Reviews for Four Times Kirk Wasn’t Embarrassed
Phoenix.Writing chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
Aww. This was awesome. All your embarrassing situations were quite funny, and it was such a telltale fact that they didn't embarrass Kirk at all but trying to tell Spock that he cared about him and wanted to get involved with him was so much more of an issue. Clearly shows how much he cares and how important the relationship is.

Loved how Spock wanted to make them equal in their rule-breaking and relationship, and thoroughly enjoyed the little details like Kirk not realizing how much Spock turns down the temperature for him, Spock turning it down more when he realizes how uncomfortable Kirk is... So cute.

And "I think I might be pregnant"? Best. Line. Ever. I shall recall it for all future needs to silence McCoy instantly. :D

Thanks for sharing. _
FifthDayOfMay chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
-glomps you- Oh my god! XD That was absolutely positively astoundingly amazingly spectacularly wonderful! The writing was perfect, the banter and jokes were carried on with flawless characterization and a beautiful coloring of sarcasm and hilarity. The reactions were wonderful and I was laughing and squeeling throughout the entire story. I without a doubt adore this story and your stupendous writing skills.

I hope to read more stories by you as soon as physicaly freaking possible. I loved when Sulu had to save Jim from the horrible houseplant of dooming terrible terrorness, and when Jim told Bones completely straight faced that he thought he was pregnant. Lol the final chapter though just made me squee and coo and his blushing confession was realistic for a change not some cardboard cut out of a confession. I actually felt the emotions and it was so cool! -punches air exstaticly-

...Now that I think about it this review is really weird, you're probably like 'okay, thank you for making me feel stalked crazy' or something like that. Lol Creepiness, it's what I live for.
natalie chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
thanks so much for sharing this! i nearly laughed the whole way through. got to say the last chapter was my favorite with Sulus' a close sencond, really well done thanks again!
SemperSomnium chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Lol, very cute fic! I loved it. XD
stormseaker chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
much of the ausome
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Loved it! Chekov and Sulu's stories were particularly hilarious! XD
FallenAngelKiya chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
LMAO this part was funny as hell! XD love it, good writing
Blabl chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Wonderful. It was adorable, funny, vivacious and somehow incredibly Kirk.
frangipaniflowers chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I can never think of a way to express my glee over stories I love, and this is one of them.

Favourited! :D
Lady Balinor chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
Wonderful fic! I love how Kirk wasn't embarrassed by normal things, but could barely talk to Spock.
chocolatelover1 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
lol Wow... how did I not see that coming?

Anyway, they fit so well! Hella funny too.

Awesome job dude.
BButtercup chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Wonderful story! I loved the humor and observations of the crew and their captain :o)
rose taylor chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Awesome!
Terminally Ambivalent chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Lmao. First off, I would so have taken secret pictures of Jim when he was negotiating naked. No body could blame me for it either because we all know every one else would do the same and would be lying if they said they wouldn't. lol. Second off, last chapter ending was adorable! I love how Spock noticed Jim was so much more nervous during his love-confession than he was during the chaos of being attacked. lol. Oh Jim, you really are one of a kind! Haha! Anyways, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing! :D

Two-finger salute,

Captain*
sernity1806 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
What is so funny is all those stories I could see Kirk doing. lol too funny. I loved the Plant one a lot. "I almost got eaten by a plant!"
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »