Reviews for Four Times Kirk Wasn’t Embarrassed
Lady Merlin chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
lol! This was epic win! xD

So many cute things going on, and the thing is, none of them feel too OOC, which is really a job well done for you! I enjoyed it and had to bite my cheek to not giggle during lessons. :D

Love,

Lady Merlin
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
LOL I love the chapters! LOL I thought they were really fun to read and were interesting and well written. Well done and I would love to read more!

_~

CDW
Secret Thought chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Love 3
JadeMac2442 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I'd just like you to know that if you ever write "James Kirk and the Potted Plant of Doom" as a children's novel, i will read it to my kids.
Dilmn8 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
awsome! i loved the whole thing! jim is so adorable
Mac Ceallach chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
That was hilarious! I loved the first and last chapters in particular, and I *really* was wishing that you'd developed a couple of the situations more- the pregnancy one had real potential. Dare I ask for a one-shot? Anyway, thanks for writing!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
I really liked this story. I think the first and last chapters are my favorites.
wanderer chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
captain negotiated their release from a hostile alien . . . naked.

I can imagine Bill do that. hahaha~
ESP chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
fantastic. you got their passive-agressive flirting to a t.
applepie1989 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Aw~ this story is beautiful! Thank you for the story!
applepie1989 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love these chapters so far esp Chekov's and Sulu's. Kirk is made up of AWESOMENESS!
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm sorry, I meant "Chekov". Jeez. How can I get one of my favorite character's name wrong? Shame on me. :D
Maranni123 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
That was awesome. XD My favs were Spock, Uhura, Sulu, Chevok, and McCoy. :D I liked it all. You have a gift my friend! And you should share that gift by writing more amazing work! :D 10/10!
bulletproofweeks chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Wow. Excellent writing! Your dialogue is fantastic and the scenarios you invent are very exciting! This is probably the best '5 times' story I've read. This story is definitely a favorite of mine and the last chapter is by far the best. Everything about it is just so perfect.

Envisioning Kirk embarrassed and nervous is very cute and Spock's response to Kirk's long ramble is hilarious and very Spock-like. I love this!
You May Call Me Goddess - Bitch Goddess chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Loved it, very funny and well written. And I loved the conversation with Spock and Kirk, I could totally picture it in my head.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »