Reviews for Four Times Kirk Wasn’t Embarrassed
Tioman chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
This story is just awsome! I have to admit i perfered the situations with chekov the best, perhaps because of its length, but ending it with spocks thoughts was perfect!
Cheekyamericangrl211 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I really enjoyed your 4 and 1 story. An interesting take on an literary meme, but well done :3
Lady Merlin chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
lol! This was epic win! xD

So many cute things going on, and the thing is, none of them feel too OOC, which is really a job well done for you! I enjoyed it and had to bite my cheek to not giggle during lessons. :D

Love,

Lady Merlin
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
LOL I love the chapters! LOL I thought they were really fun to read and were interesting and well written. Well done and I would love to read more!

_~

CDW
Secret Thought chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Love 3
JadeMac2442 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I'd just like you to know that if you ever write "James Kirk and the Potted Plant of Doom" as a children's novel, i will read it to my kids.
Dilmn8 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
awsome! i loved the whole thing! jim is so adorable
Mac Ceallach chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
That was hilarious! I loved the first and last chapters in particular, and I *really* was wishing that you'd developed a couple of the situations more- the pregnancy one had real potential. Dare I ask for a one-shot? Anyway, thanks for writing!
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
I really liked this story. I think the first and last chapters are my favorites.
wanderer chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
captain negotiated their release from a hostile alien . . . naked.

I can imagine Bill do that. hahaha~
ESP chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
fantastic. you got their passive-agressive flirting to a t.
applepie1989 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Aw~ this story is beautiful! Thank you for the story!
applepie1989 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love these chapters so far esp Chekov's and Sulu's. Kirk is made up of AWESOMENESS!
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm sorry, I meant "Chekov". Jeez. How can I get one of my favorite character's name wrong? Shame on me. :D
Maranni123 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
That was awesome. XD My favs were Spock, Uhura, Sulu, Chevok, and McCoy. :D I liked it all. You have a gift my friend! And you should share that gift by writing more amazing work! :D 10/10!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »