Reviews for Lessons of Life
Vendetta419 chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Well here some idea, focus on what the konoha really want from Naruto and that is the namikage name and title along with their blood. second show Naruto and struggling in their new life and third make the story longer, it really good.
goobery chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
You should have pery sage come in at som point! Jaria is AWSOME!
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
good chapter
ForeverFallen76 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Okay, If it was me, I'd seal all the Namikaze and Uzamaki Clan scrolls into a couple of larger scrolls, any and all pictures, important document, and all the clan savings. Then I'd burn the compound to the ground! Later.
Soulbow109 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
good work so far can't wait fot next chapter by the way why was ayame crying kinda got confused there.
nobother chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
sounds good so far
anorysm chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
The plot is fine the only problem I see is that most of the characters are nothing like in the show.
King of the DamnD chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Only problem with this, that I see, is Tayuya is very hostile to everyone. Something you didn't quite catch in her persona. Calling him a pig Fu#%er woulda been a good start. lol
X-Burner 27 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ok, I don't particularly like saying what I'm about to say, but it needs to be said.

This needs work. And a good bit too.

This isn't a flame or anything, just criticism. First off, this needs description. There's a lack of it and it makes this a bit of a boring read. Things just... happen. There's nothing extra. There's no build up to events, there's little scenery, no atmosphere. Blah. You could have at least put something for when Naruto was walking through the town. Something to make things just feel... different. Oh yeah, action description. It's a bit lacking. Yours seems a bit bare, as if you're trying to do as little as possible.

Another, slight OOC. You may have just not had enough space, but Tayuya has a foul mouth. She didn't even seem like cursing or talking foul crossed her mind. Don't forget.

One more thing, try making it longer next time. Once upon a time, I would have said something like 5k words (It's not as long as you think. Really.) but now it's more 2k. At least 2k words is acceptable. Any less and chapters just seem too short to be worth waiting for.

Don't feel discouraged or anything. I'm not trying to be mean, but these areas need to be worked on. Keep at it, you can do it.

Update soon,

Write on!
Fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hmm good story, but Naruto is 16 do you think he would do the hand pump in the air. Another thing how does he not remember Tayuya from the rescue Sasuke; I mean it was a big event so he would probably remember. Oh and don't forget to do the disclaimer. )