Reviews for Midnight Confessions
Marlowe97 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Oh Dean... *sniff*

"Do you know what that's like? Do you know what it's like to be so scared that literally you want to curl into a ball and cry?"

Yeah, I'm certain that that MUST have happened. Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen, right?

I totally agree with your view on Dean. I know Sam doesn't deserve some of the crap they blame him for, but that I do know: He left his brother alone, even after knowing he was having nightmares and more. More than once. No matter what reasons, how good his reasons were, it doesn't change it.

HE LEFT HIM ALONE.

Everything else? Peanuts, in comparison.

In my opinion that is the reason that Dean is so angry at him. That Sam doesn't even seem to see the problem. That he only sees the apocalypse and the last seal. Not the little betrayals, so many nights.

And I'm still baffled that he really left Dean mere hours after he came back from hell. Strange family...
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
okay here is what you do..send this story to the writers of SPN and say we wont to have some moments like this on the show! great job!
babyreaper chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Great update, poor Dean he shouldn't be apologizing though, he suffered the worst of tortures for 30 years, and Sam all that time was cavorting around with a demon. Looking forward to more. Thanks..
wcfan chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
It's about time. It would suck if all this would just strain their relationship instead of fixing it.

Seriously, Stace. What do you have against my boys? Does watching the show torture you so much that you have to break them here? I swear, the more you write, the more I freak out about what you're gonna reveal.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Beautiful upate, honey - positively wonderful! Thank you for this!

*hugs*

Mandy
sechuai chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Nice chapter. It's good to see some degree of progression in their discussions. Also, it's good to see someone actually get some sleep. ;)
driver picks the music chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Their lives? Yeah, so freakin' weird. lol! Great update. Pms!
deactivated101232398 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010

Hell yes!

XD
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
aw love...

this was so beautiful! :)

I LOVED IT! :)

x

awesome writings hun
babikakes chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Wow, truth hurts sometimes Sammy. I agree 100% with Dean on this.
enrjy2xs chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Well, they've both screwed up, but... geez, ya gotta admire Sam for his persistence in trying to sort things out. Really, it seems to me that the "hell" question was too much... just meant to hurt, badly, as badly as possible. I mean, seriously, Dean? Hon? Really? ;)

*sigh*

I hope that what we will see is some progession in these discussions...

That would be great. :)
mtee1958 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
harsh.. but when you ask for honesty, you have to be ready to hear what someone truly believes. Two way street.

Very good.
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
once again you do a fantastic job.. this chapter was perfect...Dean always wanted to know how Sam felt about him and now unfortunately he thinks he has his answer...is Sam going to sort him out? can't wait to find out
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
OH this was beautiful! :) x

loved how angry he got and how he wanted to know the truth!

AWW loved when he said he'd show dean the scars! WOW xx