Reviews for Azure Cat, Crimson Fox
BartWLewis chapter 18 . 5/6
Love the story. I like how Naruto and Yugito have a mother/son relationship. Will Naruto be paired up with anyone? I can see Ino happening, with the way they are acting. Or maybe Hinata? Or maybe Fu?

Good luck and update soon.
Pandamonkey chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Do you still update this story?
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Really hope you get back to this series, I am really enjoying it:
-family life for Naruto
-Yugito's interaction, especially with Kakashi (and Kakashi bashing)
-the many possible ways Naruto's future could change as he meets with the Cloud
-alternate way for the Uchiha Clan Massacre and what looks like Orochimaru making his move
-etcetera

Thanks!
earendil18 chapter 18 . 10/12/2014
Please, continue this story. I'm begging you.
pikachucat chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
awesome
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Really like this adaptation of the Uchiha Massacre here, including how Mikoto took a more, shall we say "assertive"?, stand against her husband
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Lovely story. Please update it.
linx007 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
oh my god i think i busted something i was laughing so hard! that was a brilliant omake well done!
4waterdragon27 chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Update soon! This is a great story!
onlytoask chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm really excited. I've wanted to read a decent Naruto in Kumo story and Yugito being his mother is even better.
Jon StoneSnow chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
Sounds exciting.
Tara Terra chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
I know you're still on the site. An update to this wonderful story would be great!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
More chapters
Pyrrhos chapter 18 . 2/4/2014
Honestly, I don't mind a different first 'real' mission for Naruto. I've seen many stories where Naruto has a different team or a different sensei, both of which should be enough to change things enough that he'd never go on the Wave mission. And then he does not only go on the Wave Mission, the canon events happen all over again, with only the fight scenes changing to fit the different characters.

I much prefer the originality you're showing, rather than rehashing canon.
Umbra.Venator chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Awesome story, pity it doesn't look like your going to continue it, I'd ask to take it off your hands but I'm a novice atm and don't wan't to ruin the idea behind the story