Reviews for Mystique
rc chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Just doing my annual check to see if this fic is updated ;) I hope that the single page of the next chapter will grow larger before the year is out...
Aikiko-Ashra chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
This is really good so far! Are you not writing anymore? Please do and update soon!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
Very nice. I like this story very much! I HAVE to add this to my favorites section. Anyways, great job! You had very nice writing style. Makes it very enjoyable to read. :P

Later,

Wolfy
Macky chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Hawkmoon chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
Very much enjoyed the story and writing style.

A bit of review and cleanup before post would help to keep from distracting from the story with things that spellcheck misses (such as 'here' in place of 'her' and 'made' instead of mad.) Otherwise grammar and spelling look great, and it's obvious effort was put into that.

Look forward to more from you, take criticism constructively, just trying to help.
rc chapter 8 . 6/29/2004
To my shame, I didn't know it was updated 'till after a month you posted a new chapter :(... I hope it doesn't take as long for the next chapter!
19Nina Sakura07 chapter 8 . 5/29/2004
my first review here was gone...wonder y,hmm,eventhough you kinda took forever to update...it was really worth it!VERY NICE chappy!pls update really soon!see ya!_
razie chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
This is really good. I really like the pairing. _ Please continue! Great development.
rc chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
I am shocked... shocked... to find that you updated your Ruin Explorers fanfiction. I hope it won't take as long (according to my reckoning, it wasn't updated since July of 2002!) for the next chapter. I'm just afraid you won't get many reviews, because the Ruin Explorer section in general has been pretty dead, so your old readers might not be aware that it as been updated.
Einstein's Toupee chapter 6 . 3/7/2003
hey!loved youre story so much!pls update really soon ok!see ya!;D
Explorer Mylo chapter 1 . 10/30/2002
Fantastic. I had no idea anyone could write so well. At first, i was a little confused at how you started everything out... but soon discovered the greatness due time.

Amazing continuation. Superb flashback story.

And I really hope you continue this.

Otherwise be careful with grammar and how you make people say certain phrases.

I'm trully impressed. Now... If only I can get my ! #$%&* fanfic account set up. My computer is still giving me crap. But hopefully that'll all change with a new computer or something. HELP!
Watson chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
PLEASE UPDATE! I love the whole idea of Irie and Lyle togther...though I also love Fam and Lyle togther...can't stand Rasha and Miguel is mine...Some one can have Gaulduff...

Gaulduff: Your so cruel to me!
DarthMind chapter 5 . 5/1/2002
So far, so good. You've cuaght my attention, and that takes alot when it comes to already established series. You know they reall should make more RUIN EXPLORERS, don't you think? :) Anybody agree? :P Can't wait for more! Mastermind
Meekachu chapter 5 . 4/25/2002
This has been a interesting read got me into wanting to know more about the series

M
Covenmouse chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
Awesome! I've never really been that much of a LylyXIhrie fan, but this is really good; keep it up!