Reviews for Mystique
Covenmouse chapter 5 . 4/20/2002
Awesome! I've never really been that much of a LylyXIhrie fan, but this is really good; keep it up!
Lynderia chapter 5 . 4/17/2002
_ Great job! It seems that Lyle and Ihrie are getting closer. They are so cute together! I love this story! Please continue as soon as you can! You write really well, and seem to have some insight to the characters' personalities! _
Punkishbrat chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
KEEP UP THE GREATT WORK _ YaY-ness! Fam and Ihrie both get boyfriends n.n keep it up! And maybe keep this going to a long and exicting adventure and maybe if Fam does get kidnapped? not only Ihrie but also Aaron can rescue Fam and thet kiss _; Yay-ness continue soon! .~
Punkishbrat chapter 4 . 3/26/2002
THIS STORY ROCKS! PLEASE CONTINUE! n_n
Epoch Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
i really like it! e-mail me at when you the next chapters come out( i've read all four chapters) thanks!
Lillian chapter 4 . 2/26/2002
Great story! Me like Ihrie/Lyle1
Lynderia chapter 4 . 2/11/2002
Great job with this chapter. I liked the flashback, it was creative. Please continue, and soon! _
Lillian chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
I really like it. It is sooo cool. Ilove the pairing Ihrie/Lyle
JadeAnime chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Oh, I do so love Ruin Explorers! And your fic of course! *eyes twinkle* I always thought Lyle and Ihrie should get together... *sighs* But sadly there were only two volumes of anime... *smiles again* So keep going. Pleeeeeeaaaasssseeee?
Lynderia chapter 3 . 2/3/2002
Keep the chapters rolling in! I love it so far, so you must continue! _
Lynderia chapter 2 . 2/2/2002
Please continue! This is a great start for a new fic! _
shastawrites chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
aaaaaahhhh! i waited a year for a fanfic like this! niceeeeee! sugoi desu ne! please, pretty please, with sugar on top, continue this!
Cynical Angel chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Great R.E. FF so far! _v

Write some more, i'm totally looking forward to it.
rc chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Ooop! forgot to mention this... In the first chapter, there is an abrupt transition where Ihrie makes her first appearance. It is a little confusing having one section where the characters are wondering why Ihrie hasn't arrived, and then having her getting ready for the party the next withough anything in between.
rc chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
I thought there were not going to be any more Ruin Explorer fics. I'm glad you are working on it. You're off to a strong start, so I hope you won't abandon it... which is the fate of most of the R.E. fics lately.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »