Reviews for A Special Suggestion
Roxius chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Definitely the first fic I jumped to after reading the manga ha ha its very good work! And a cute couple too
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Nice fic so far. Looking forward to more chapters.
A'Rion Larent chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Well done! I believe this is enough encouragement to start my own fic with this couple _ thanks for the inspiration.
A'Rion Larent chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Once again I loved reading this. Sorry last time I posted as a guest since I forgot to log in ;p. I do wish you had made things a little more difficult between the two. It seems to be going too easy for them. Although it is nice to read a smooth fanfic once in a while. If you were to revamp this nice work you have here, I'd recommend filling it in with a bit more complications. Other than that, bravo _
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is wonderful! I was wondering if any fanfics with this pairing would be available and I stumbled upon your own. I find them to be a rather cute couple and enjoyed your presentation of the two characters together. Can't wait to read the next chapters... though I am a bit sad there is only two more.
Binky Bridgewater chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
This story has been here for about two years huh. I'm watching the series now that its an anime and the first thing that came to my mind today after watching the latest episode, "I wonder if there are any MedakaxKikajima stories here?"

I'm glad I stumbled across this, you're an amazing author :), I'm gonna have to check out some of your more recent stories! Thumbs up to you, loved it down to the very last word!
Arson Uzamaki chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story and thought it was a good get away from the normal Shonen girlxguy pairings. I also thought the interaction between Uzen and Medaka along with Kikajima was great. As for continuing this story I think you should. You should also write more in the Medaka Box section.
Sha Yurigami chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
YEEEEESSSS! Finally someone did a fic about this fantastic couple! and you did great! Really don't be fooled by these flamers and continue making short but sweet stories about these two!

Some things thought:

characters(as was possible)were only a little ooc(Medaka)but don't frett thats because this slight oocness made the fiction so great to read!

shortness of this fic is saddening and tears me apart! I'm sorry I found it only yesterday!You could've made it so lo~~~n~ggg!

I, if I may say for all of us Yuri-Lovers, congratulate you for giving us such a fine piece of art and hope to see more of Medaka/Kikaijima. thats why I'll add you!

Yours dear

Sha Yurigami
Crazy Guy Holding A Sign chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
BTW, we must be reading a different manga because you wasn't right about jackshit. Only in your warped head do you think your right. While the rest of us know the truth and are laughing at you.
Crazy Guy Holding A Sign chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Ah what a sad day it is to see that this great manga only produces yuri garbage. Keep dreaming mate because it will NEVER happen.
vix chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
the manga is pretty painful to get through but i wish more people wrote about it

pretty good
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
I will say this. Yuri is the best! I have no complaints with the two chapters that you made of this story. Keep up the good work.
Diablo200030002002 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
It's great! Love the series as I've been reading it and was very happy to see a fan fic written on it as well, even more seeing how good it is!

Please keep it up!
Chargone chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Personally, I'd like to see where this is going :)

Gotta say, though, using the character's full names when they first appear seems a bit ... odd... when it's not dialog.

I can see why you did that though.

This one gets a subscription.