Reviews for Lost and Found
mel-kung chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
south of nowhere isn't it?
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 9/21/2011

I hate that she's pregnant, but I think that I'll like this story.
Magnus121 chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
Great fic so far. Props to you for using names from SoN. Although then Elle should have been the one to dye her hair to be more like Ashley, exspecially with the talk about possibly being given thier memories instead. But seriously, Love the story so far.
TheHFness chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
Epic finish my friend. I loved the story all the way through.
silverhelix428 chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
I *hearts* it. Full of Chiro goodness, and Daphne being a BAMF. 'Cause Daphne IS a BAMF. She's just too freaking awesome for words and everybody knows it! I *heart* Daphne. And a reference to Pemma! Yay! Plus general awesomes of Noah Claude! That kid is destined to grow up and be a BAMF, 'cause he inherited the names of two out of the three most BAMF-ish people on Heroes!

(How many times do you think I can use BAMF in one review before it starts to feel like overkill?)
silverhelix428 chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
This chapter was mega-creepy. Not gonna lie. When you're having relationship problems the immediate solution is... to go propose? That's really freakin' creepy!

And Claire saying "you know, in another life, you and I could've been together"? That's also creepy! That's NOT normal!

Although I WAS kinda hoping for an oblique reference to Emma while Claire was grilling Peter about his love life. That would've been cute.

AND GAH! You stole my favorite ability! Glowing light control is the coolest power ever! Seriously, you take that power and combine it with kickass ninja skillz (a la Dianne in Lara-Van's Welcome to Real Life), and you've got the best diversion technique ever!
overkill-Max chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
Holy crap. I was totally not expecting half of the stuff that has been happening. Sure there has been some build up towards awesomeness, but it still caught me by surprise. Great work so far :)
born.for.this.misery chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
cut chap. have you scene the last episode of heroes season 4? i can't believe claire did that!
silverhelix428 chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
DAPHNE! DAPHNE IS ALIVE! W00T! Daphne automatically upped the quality of this chapter. Previous chapters have been rating about a 6 out of 10. This chapter rates 11 out of 10 JUST because it has Daphne in it.

And aww, Gretchen! I *heart* Gretchen! She's pretty cool. Tremendous lack of backstory, but she's still pretty cool. Sad that it caused a problem with EClaire, but oh well. They'll get over it...

And hey, a throwback to the Days of Zach! Awesome! Zach is amazing.
Gspot32 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Your writing is good and the concept - is brilliant. I just have one minor negative thing to that all of your chapters seemed to be rushed - like your just writing to write...and not allowing a flow to form. ]
TheHFness chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Great twist. I loved it. Soul mates sweet touch.

Only critique I have is

"A few weeks later Elle came home with a few pregnancy tests."

Prefectly okay by itself.

"She was at the point where she could use them."

Seems to over explain what is already implied.
silverhelix428 chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Immortelle! Holy crap! That *is* a twist! Dang...
Major Ocelot chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Hey, interesting twist to the story there adding Molly Walker in. She hasn't had much limelight, it'll be interesting to know how she was captured by Danko, i never did remember where she went after Season 2. And what was with Micah being brought in and Nathan Petrelli on the good side? Lots of great twists in your story, especially the Sullivan carnival being added in so prematurely. Review is kinda long but i only just now caught your last three chapters. Really good work.
overkill-Max chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
I am really digging the way that you explore the different abilities of the characters, because it's true, why can't some characters' abilities grow along with them? Just thought I should note that before I keep on reading :)
Green-panther chapter 9 . 2/7/2010