Reviews for More Clearly Than I Ever Did
IloveRoymustangInAMiniSkirt chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is wonderful
tiny nitpicker chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
It's a really sweet story, but I need to point this out: taste, touch, sight, hearing and smell are SENSES. They are not "sentiences" - that isn't even a word.
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'm actually far from into angst or sad stories. But this is well-written.

It's warm and so heart-touching.

I hate that here, Roy's stil blind, but since this story is good (awesome, in specific) and somehow absolutely romantic. I could deal with it.

Good job, write more, and see you! :)
Light Eclairs chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That was one good story!

I love it!

and the last line was epic. _

Ganbatte ne!

-LightEclairs
Lady Darlings chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow. I really really liked this .

Favorite Part?

The lovely Last line :) It hit me right in the heart
LittleBlue14 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, you made me cry...

That was an awsome story, really heart-breaking (Well, it makes me sad every single time I think about Mustang blindness and that he won't be able to reach his goal)but sweet

You're a great writer :3
TheBonesThatSpeak chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I loved how well you puppeted the characters. My only criticism is (as usual) your grammar. ; Other than that, the story was absolutely wonderful.
Rambling Whovian chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was absolutely adorable! Awesome job by the way, pretty much all your fics are o()o so yeah, keep up the fantastic work! Not that it needs saying though XD

Sorry for the ramble...I tend to do that.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was heart-breakingly beautiful. Its really hard to pick a favorite part, it was all so good. I suppose if I had to pick I would say the part where Riza said she would move to Xing with Roy. I also really liked the last line.
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
My favorite part would have to be the end were Riza told him that she loved him...That was really good
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was heart-breaking, but so beautiful! Great writing and good job with the chatacters!

My favorite part was when he said he wouldn't see her again. :'(

Well, I'll just keep praying for Roy to get his sight back. He has to! D':

Anyway, keep the great work!
I hate logging in chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I really liked the fluff. And the fact that you got the characters, in my opinion, well characterized. Roy would feel that way and Riza would probably yell at him. lol. Good job!
LadyRin98790 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
My favorite part was... ALL OF IT! Awesome job!
theherbflower chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I did like it. I'm not so sure that the end of the manga will be anything like that though. I've got hope that he'll get his vision back, after all we all know Al is going to get his body so why not But it was good.

-cheers!

herb3
Silvery Mist chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aww...this is such a touching story. Can't really say which part was my favourite since I liked the whole thing! Good job! :)