Reviews for Three Reasons
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"Also, I can suck my own dick.""Go lock the door.""Don't you want to hear reason #3?""GO LOCK THE DOOR."
One of the best mental images EVER. Love this.
jenerikbrand chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
absolutely perfect.
KawasakiTriple chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Oh, the pacing is perfect, the tone is mercilessly playful, sexy and energetic, and the writing is great. Inspired AND inspiring!

Many thanks!
kawaii.
rainfall chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA lov this XD
Mile chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Any fic in which Ed can suck his own dick that makes vague references to past Roy/Maes is instant win. And you've taken that win and made it even more win. I applaud you and hope you live a long yaoi-filled life.

(I really want coffee now, also...)
ductape chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I am usually not a fan of underage Ed, but oh my god with behavior like that that boy is anything BUT a kid. I laughed at the end of part 1. I struggled to breathe after finishing part 2. Incredibly well structured way to deliver those finer details :D You made my night, thank you.
Pheonyx Reborn chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
that was worth fighting for the internet conection to read. Wow. thats true talent. wish i could do that. lol.
cmbteddybear chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
3 good reasons for reviewing:

1- intense desire (which made me finally get around to making this account)

2- i was oddly turned on by the idea of contortionist ed...

and 3- i really did love it (:
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
:D
tetsuhiro chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
XD wow that was really good!

My eyes were wide the whole time reading this, then I burst out laughing. ty for making my day with this. _
Therandomfreak chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I actually most often favour detail stories and not only conversations, but I would be lying if I would say that this made me laugh , It was very funny ,
Bittencupcake chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
XD I never expected Roy uke but hell was fun !

Now my curiosity is satisfied~ Oh Ed you kinky

I practically lol'd with the last sentence, good thing I finished drinking my tea before that XD