Reviews for Rise In the Morning Sun
The Additional Pylon chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Its very true that there aren't enough stories about Cremia. I personally think that the occurrences at Romani Ranch are the the most tragic in Majoras Mask. You should really put the final words between Cremia and Romani on the night of the final day. It would really make the story more emotional.

Anyways, great story. I really hope you continue with this!
tehxdemixazn chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I realize it has been a year since you have looked at this story, but I just wanted to compliment both your skill in storytelling and your understanding of the character. I recently replayed this game and I can really appreciate the background that you have given Cremia, one of the characters that I liked the most. You have made her into a real person and started to examine her relationship with Kafei and Anju, something lot of people did not pay much attention to when they played. If you have the opportunity, I can only recommend that you play the game again; perhaps it will reignite an interest to complete this story. Thank you for giving me something to think about with your writing.
Morcianhero chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
wow awesome sotry. my only question is where is it leading to? you know, is she gonna find someone who helps her with the pain, or is it her coping alone?
Maannga chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Awesome! I love how she got her name and how Romani reacted when Cremia cussed! That was funny!

I just love it all. Keep writing! :)
lightwolf8 chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Lesson number 1 in life: never say the WORD in front of a younger sibling for they will go and say it over and over again.

Well, enough of the life lessons, I just noticed that your story is written in third-person preent tense (i'm not sure if that made sense...) and i give you tons of credit for writing like that :) It is something i can never do. I also liked the flashbacks! Yay for flashing to the back!

Please update soon :)
Compact Cassette chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
This is great! but sad though... And I'm wondering, what is this going to be about? Is it about Cremia going through a rough spot in life? or is it going to be something completely different? I'm also curious if this takes place before or after the events in Majora's Mask. And also I think you should make some Link/Majora's Mask refferences (The Moon for example.) Anyway I like this update and hope this review can give you some good ideas.
Compact Cassette chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
y'know? I almost didn't read this... but now I'm very glad I did. You should write more because I kinda wanted more, the end left me hanging. and I was like "No! Its over!" Soo... yeah It was great.
lightwolf8 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aww, poor Crimia. Ramoni is so cute! i would love to have a younger sister. But once i did i would probably wish not :/

Enough with my rambling of ramblingness... This is really good! There are NO stories about Crimia which is what makes this even more interesting. Please write more!
Maannga chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
First off, I would like to thank you for the review you did on my story. I really appreciate what you said. I'm glad that you enjoyed the first chapter.

I thought your story was amazing. You had me sucked in. I loved how you had the story about Cremia, since no one EVER has a story about her. I also love the background info. Cremia loved Kafei? I must know more!

The only thing I would "criticize" about your story is when Cremia is talking with her sister. It was not bad at all, this is just a suggestion. You didn't have a lot of sentences between each spoken part and to me, that makes me feel like the story is being rushed. But that is just me and I did not hate it in any way.

Please, keep writing! I want to know more! :)
asalikie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really liked it. But maybe you should give us another chapter to help us decide some more ;)
littleLemon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Yay, finally a Romani fic! It is kinda sad that all these tragedies have happened. But the chapter ends happy!:-) Romani is cute. :-P Fairies and unicorns? xD Can't wait for the next chapter!

...Did Romani tell Cremia already that "They" are coming?