Reviews for iAm the Bachelor
asdfghjklomg chapter 24 . 2/25/2014
Well, lean was my favourite part of the whole story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Great story
icarlyftw chapter 24 . 2/18/2012
Okay. My first review wasn't great, it was my first one ever. I really loved your story. It had a good plot, and definitely some mystery. Great story!
icarlyftw chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I really like your story. Is this what the show bachelor is like? I think that either Sam or Mandy is going to win. Probably Mandy.
seddiewarrior31 chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Wow, this is an awesome story. I loved it! I loved the epilogue a lot, and the whole Mandy/Missy thing was really unexpected. Good work!
fictionfanatic001 chapter 24 . 7/25/2011
wow, I cant believe how good this story is! Cant wait for you to finish itake a road trip! really good story, so glad I stumbled across it!
MissAwesomeness chapter 24 . 6/25/2011
This story was soooo great. Really. It was amazing. I loved EVERY PART of it. Especaily the date on the beach where Sam held Freddie underwater. Hilarious. Great story! Great job!

:D
Hannah Cha chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
I remember when Sam first said that they had to stop saying things at the same time... or at least, I THINK that it was the first time.
Hannah Cha chapter 14 . 5/24/2011
I get this feeling that she might be... Mandy. As in duck psycho Mandy. I thought that at first too, but you described her like that and... the feeling that she's Mandy is back.
Kokuyoseki chapter 24 . 4/27/2011
this story i absolutely amazing! but you might want to mark it as complete coz i know some people out there don't like reading incomplete stories, just saying. but i loved it! thank you.
SeddieGirl chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Loveddd it3
CookieSlayer chapter 24 . 1/12/2011
This was BY FAR the best Seddie story I've ever read! Thumbs up, keep up the good work!
Septembercrunch chapter 24 . 11/6/2010
I have to say that this was pretty out of character for the icarlys, buuuut it was extremely enteresting and fun to read! :) thanks!
HateWaitLove chapter 24 . 8/17/2010
Dude i totally love you rite now! BTW have you ever thought about writing a book? i bet you would be good at it, but you have to make up your own story and names and stuff. But if your book was as good at this id totally buy it.. You should get working on that...
seddiestories239 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010