Reviews for Chapter Three, Hate, Fate, and Surprise
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Wow. Damn. Wow. Just... wow!
tori chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I have something to say to the wizard. If your his brother how did you not KNOW HE WAS A PYCO CERIAL KILLER! Well that's all
tori chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
she fainted in the first book when Puck told her he love her... book critic for a few moments sorry
Curlscat chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Plot is a beatiful thing.
puck lover chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
That was real good even though bad words were in there and the PHYSICAL part by the tower was funny
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I am glad it's daphne
jhope chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Michael Buckley owns Sabrina and Puck, how can he make them OOC? They weren't OOC. No offense (or take it offensively I don't care), but this wasn't a satisfying epilogue. I highly doubt Puck would call Sabrina "love" unless her was teasing her.

In my opinion, your story is very OOC.
jhope chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Just because people are curious doesn't mean you should hate us all. No offense, but you're acting like a bitch.
It doesn't really matter, take it offensively if you want. I don't really give a Puck. You could've let it played out on it's own.

Sigh.

Screw you too.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Write another story! You are the best at writing storys for the sisters grimm! I think you should make another romance one with Sabrina and Puck. But don't make one or the other go off with some one else! I'll say it again, YOU ARE THE BEST STORY WRITER FOR THE SISTERS GRIMM!
Scythe Rabbits chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
what about veronica and the juice vendor ... anyway, great story! keep on riting!
Nerdy.HelloKitty.Cupcake chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
sequel! I love this story!
emowriter chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Okay...Book 8 was not OOC. It technically can NOT be OOC because the official writer wrote it. Your story, on the other hand, was VERY OOC. Like, worse than NMW. I mean, NMW was okay, but yours is just, way too... I'm sorry, it sucked. TERRIBLY.
Arithmetic13 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Oh good. They don't really hate each other! I am SO glad! Nice chapter, you are a great author. Sorry, but I don't ever seem to have anything to truly criticize, you make it too hard to be a well rounded critique!
Arithmetic13 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I wish it was Sabrina, it isn't as fun if it isn't. She better get some awesome thing to happen to her instead! Love it so far! :)
Arithmetic13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Dang it, I don't like that they hate each other! But I'll live, they better get back together, SOON! But I still love the story!