Reviews for The Twilight 25 Round 2: Missing Moments
chele681 chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
Ouch. Sweet, tender, rampant, ouch. So good.
imbatnan chapter 24 . 7/10/2010
Thanks for helping to redeem the infuriating fade-to-black! We've all imagined it, written it, fantasized about it from one POV or another...this is lovely and short and perfect. Taut indeed.
imbatnan chapter 21 . 7/10/2010
Nobody ever does Renee and Charlie! Thanks for showing that it doesn't have to be unimportant or pedestrian.
imbatnan chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Wait - what? VampBella resents going down on E, or his cum is bitter...? Either option makes me shudder. Is that what you were going for? I'm confused.
imbatnan chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
This moment isn't explored nearly enough. We need more like this, to help fill the giant plothole of Rosalie's "I had no choice" lament/accusation. Thanks for it.
imbatnan chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
Dark? I'll say. Nice.
imbatnan chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Yessss...I love J/M stories, b/c they usually test J's moral and/or emotional mettle. Maria is often the catalyst for J to discover who he *ISN'T*, as much as who he is. Well done, for such a short piece.
gumibear26 chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
I liked Comfort, Red, Vibrant, and Collide. I loved Bound (love kinky Esme), Bitter (unexpected), Awe (oh, yeah), and Prelude (like you said, back to the beginning), This is my longest review for the Twentyfive, because I had to be, you know, brief.
gumibear26 chapter 24 . 3/31/2010
M, before or after the wedding?
gumibear26 chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
Sometimes I feel sorry for Jacob, but mostly I don't.
gumibear26 chapter 22 . 3/31/2010
And is Carlisle waiting, hmm?
gumibear26 chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
Oops...
gumibear26 chapter 20 . 3/31/2010
Poor Bella - I know just how she feels...
ckcpurple chapter 25 . 3/30/2010
I honestly cannot pick just one either. I love the entire set for what they are. I think it was so clever of you to pick missing cannon moments and thoroughly enjoyed this theme. There is so much unexplored territory here. Please feel free to come back to this topic again. You see things and think of things that just never occurred to me. I have a feeling when I read the series again this summer around the time when Eclipse is released, I will come back to these and, perhaps, come up with a few of my own...if I can be that clever!

Thank you so much. Your drabbles are the best!
ckcpurple chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
Tease! Now that I'm all hot and bothered, I have no words.