Reviews for Rundown
Rayne Falcon-Punches Hanson chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
*In a squeaky voice* Dun, Dun, DUUUN!
I just read the first book in one day. Now I have to wait until Monday to read the second one, but this basically sums it all up.

Rayne
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hey. I've just started the series, but I'm almost done book one.

Ah, Furnace Penitentiary. An interesting place, sureley, with the Blacksuits and Wheezers and freakish hellhounds. Not to mention the Skulls and the Fifty-niners.

A horror read? Is that the genre? Not all that scary. Sure, my worst nightmare, but... It's more like some poor bastard took a look inside my mind. I'd agree with Alex and Donovan (who has no fics) that it's not really Hell. As someone, the Warden himself, I believe, once said, "below Heaven is Hell. Below Hell is Furnace. Enjoy your stay."

The series really deserves more fics!

Onward. This is pretty accurate. No particular plot, but I guess Furnace itself is the character here.

Good job, all in all.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hey. I've just started the series, but I'm almost done book one.

The series really deserves more fics!

Good job, all in all.
bluebell 33 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It sounds awesome

Are you going to finish it? Please do i need something good to read :)
Riishine chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Bonjour! I noticed this is the only story in Furace at the time being, i am very excited to see where you will go with this story! I just finished reading 'Lockdown' myself. If you need any help with wrighting styles, character development, or plot development I will be glad to help!

PS: I started a Furnace role-play, check it out.

Ty