Reviews for Wind In September
amberkey chapter 24 . 2h
Crazy massive love for this story!
Kammi chapter 4 . 9h
I honestly don't know what I would do. Too many variables in a situation like that along with feeling numerous emotions on top of knowing you have to act fast when given the slightest chance. Fight or flight, cower or save yourself, adrenaline, numbness, fear can all make you surprise yourself. Just saying.

Not to get too serious on you as it's only a story and probably just a curious question but point is, it's impossible to answer unless you've been through it.

Good story though, thanks for sharing.
MDIlikewhoa chapter 24 . 8/29
Love it, please update soon!
PLL lover1992 chapter 24 . 8/29
Bella has figured it out... Finally, though I was hoping for a happy ending for at least Edward and Bella
WHERE IS MOREEEEEE?!
doutlesslover223 chapter 24 . 8/28
I would love to see the next chapter! I really like this story and i want to see where it goes!
iamdarcie chapter 24 . 8/28
Me!
Luckycharms14 chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
Please update
Sarah Amin chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I kinda wanna kill her parents right now .. They're not directly responsible but had they been decent parents she wouldnt have been kidnapped or at least someone would have been around to help.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
If I was Edwards problem yes I would feel bad for leaving my little sister but if she brought up the promise I would tell her to pick between her older brother that protected her or the messed up life she made for herself. I know it is mean but oh well. choosing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Are you a rider because I am. Pm me at Isabelaaharts.
cullensrule chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
He is evil. Twisting the truth to suit his needs. Making her believe that he saved her and his goodness. She wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for him in the first place.
motherbeatrice chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
oh, what is Edward up to...?
and is James really near by...can't wait...to find out what happens...
motherbeatrice chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
its just a matter of time for her to start putting things together I think...
motherbeatrice chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
they can pretend all they want but life is going to come back and hit them in the face!