Reviews for Rub It In
Skimball4 chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Oh, man...that last chapter grabbed my heart and stomped on it. That was beautifully done! Thank you.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Couldnt they just arrest him for threatening a federal officer
Sarai chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
this was wonderful
T97 chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Loved the first chapter! Awesome
Msedward chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I loved this. I always tought that Tony had Daddy problems and that Gibbs should have been there when he had to confront them. I liked the third chapter most and would like to congratulate you. I hope that you'll continue writing about Tony/Gibbs father/son moments. Good job.
anon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
what the hell was THAT?
Mokusgirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
I loved it! I think you nailed the relationship Tony and Gibbs have and brought it out more than we get to see in the series. It was really good! Definitely in my favorites :)
brandspankingnew chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
You made me all weepy. It was awesome.
ficwriterjet chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I thought this was a very sweet story. Tony needed some comfort after that visit from his father. I loved Gibbs rubbing his back for him. :)
Poppy784 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Oh my goodness - what a beautiful fic. Loved it.
Princess613 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
You write lots of chocolate. I like you.
medicgirl chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Wow... nice! Gibbs pinning Tony to the floor was a great way to start out, then progressing from him holding Tony down to allowing him to practice a painful technique on him, to practically yucking him in was awesome. And the last line was perfect. Speaking from someone who has been there, surrogate parents can undo a world of damage in such a short time...
Jody chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
loved it - was an awesome story and for some reason I can just see it happening !