Reviews for Dark Sanctuary
sydney chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
I want hug
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
For a while there, I thought that the man was a demented J.P.
inudbzgirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this or not, but I really enjoyed this story
JDH1080 chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
been a while since i read one of your storys, i still think you did a great job on this story.
Purple Lace chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Cool story so far, plus picking an pretty decent game to make it out of

however I feel the need for a mini rant (not on your writing, but on the game/story line)

If zombies ever attack there's gonna a f*ck load of of people looking through abandoned buildings for supplies, guns and ammo, i mean who the hell is gonna throw an assult riffle in a phone booth? I however am gonna take a couple packs of coolers to walmart where they have first aid, guns, ammo AND Concrete walls and sit on my ass waiting to be rescued or go out having a party! either will work...

-end mini rant-
Pocketbook chapter 18 . 7/23/2010
Bravo! Way to complete it and still make it a happy ending :) Nicely written! Can't wait to read more of your upcoming stories!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
Aww.. at least it's a happy ending... right?

So, the story is finish... wahh!

Nothing less, just to say good job on this story...

Hope the urban legend will come next... I'm sooo exciting _
GohanRULEZ chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
Nice ending!

After all the s**t they when though,its good to see them finally happy.
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
That was awesome! but i still hate you for killing a hunter... lol maybe the next generation of l4d will have a male emo witch!
dingcs chapter 18 . 7/16/2010

At least it ended on a good positive note. I'm always a sucker for happy endings. ;D

Great story, I enjoyed it immensely (especially for that fact that Zoe might live) I can't wait for your next updates! So update soon!

"Get a room," Tetsuji teased as he walked by. "Then again, you two can provide the entertainment for the lack of an in-flight movie..." [FREAK! xD]
utsukushii04 chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
Ooooh! They are going to Hawaii! I wish I could go, but if it means to have to run and shoot all of those "things" day and night, then count me out! I'm too lazy to do something like that. Anyway I loved it! The Takumi was so adorable! TAkuya better not lose the necklace!

TAkuya: What necklace?

Me: O.O somebody is in trouuuubleeeee...

Takuya: *blankly looks at me* What are you talking about?

Me:You're going to get a beating! _ Oh! I'll go get popcorn and watch!

Takuya: A beating! Whose going to get a beating? I want to wathc too!

ME: Oh, don't worry, you'll be up close and personal! heehee

TAkuya: YAY!

Zoe: TAKUYA! You stupid idiot!

Me: heehee, I really enjoyed this story! Like I said before, Koji and his attraction to the witches and his negativitiness was GOLDEN! I can't wait until your next stories! Bye!

TAkuya: Oow! Why me!
lanski12 chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
man im glad you continued this story and i hope zoe dosent have to die cuz that would suck
dingcs chapter 17 . 7/15/2010
We will always commemorate you Kouichi. [R.I.P.] That was such an intense moment for him. I could see why Kouji suddenly let his emotions out.

Kouji: You pick now to make fun of me?

Me: I'm sorry!

Everyone seemed to be getting hurt in this chapter. Especially Zoe. Lord, please don't make her die. I'll be incredibly sad.

Please, please update soon!
dingcs chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
Uhm... Kouji...?

dingcs chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
I think I've said this before, but how in the world could they keep it up like this? I'm tellin' ya, they got like superman - and in Zoe's case, superwoman, status here. They're like all over the place fighting off these infected monsters.

And yeah, Tommy! You break that vending machine and steal some junk food! Haha