Reviews for Adrift
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
oooooh, demanding guilt tripping female, i love it :)
izziey chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
you and your twisty stories. i should just get into the mindset; it's subtle pen, she will fuck with your mind.

it's subtle pen, she will fuck with your mind.

loved what you did with the prompt. i've seen the picture but never really looked at it. having so much fun reading your stories.
projectviviana chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Whoa! This was amazing!

I didn't think it was Bella in the car!

Sneaky! lol! I'll be voting for this!
VanPireNZ chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh the angst!

Fab story and good luck!

pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
A wee bit heartbreaking, but so very well done.
hexumhunnie311 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So painful, but so real and very well-written. It's nice to see an Edward and Bella that aren't all sunshine and rainbows. Good luck in the contest!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I adore you MORE!

It's just as good the second time round bb. You do feel so alone, so adrift .. you feel how much he doesn't know WHAT he wants to do but figures running will at least give him some sort of option. And Bella at the end, she's so heartbreaking.

It's brilliant. Your brilliant. I love you. That is all.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Hm, not sure I'm convinced that he won't/can't leave after reading this 10 words.
Amanecer01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I saw the photos in your blog before reading which one you have chosen. I thought, uhmm, the one with the pajamas pants and the guitar, please, I love that picture! And it appeared that this was what you have chosen. Yupi!

I loved the story, I always imagined something sad for that photo, Rob/aka Edward looks like someone sad and lost, his guitar all that remains of what once he loved . And this is just what your story presents , someone broken, adrift, confused and hopeless, but luckily, although he believes otherwise, someone thinks he is worthwhile, that it is worth taking any risks to be with him, someone loves him desperately.

Amazing, as always. Good luck on the contest. MarĂ­a
naelany chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
ouh... what's their history? And their future? I wanna know! :)
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
So sweet and sad!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
that was very good!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
damn, the pictures they selected are inspiring all sorts of angst. jfc. I think every entry I've read so far has broken my heart.

anyhoo :) I wonder what happened that had him running.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw, this was so sad. This line especially: "clinging to me like she, too, was adrift." ~sniffle~

Good luck in the contest, bb!
shasta53 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow. That was sad. But well-written-always well-written.