Reviews for Love and Obsession
Guest chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hey! I just finished reading this and i have to say it was the best fan-fiction story ever! Even though i love James, this story was perfect! Maybe in the future you could write one about James and Bella:)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2013
Good story!
Javabanten chapter 24 . 10/4/2013
You have no idea how great your story is. I enjoyed every chapter, you have the most interesting of james character. But i'm not saying that your story does'nt have a weakness, there a lot of question of me for your story. Btw pardon me for myhorrible english i'm from indonesia .
evanessy chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
this story still gives me chills...my all time favourite.
kapa chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
i honestly dont know why this story doesnt have like thousands of reviews... it is extremely well written and highly enjoyable. Even though there are some scenes i could do with out (you tend to describe things a little too much). The characters are well written, the story is suspensful, and... lets admit it... its f***ing hot! james was hot, edward was hot, emmet was so hot! haha of course im not saying james was hot when he was abusive, any other time than that, he was sooo hot. Even though i was expecting it, it still sucked when he went psycho... but still, i loved it. Im so sad u didnt get to post the epilogue... maybe someday?
chris1970 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i love this story
Melmelly100 chapter 31 . 1/16/2013
This story was great! I wish you wrote the epilogue.
Melmelly100 chapter 23 . 1/15/2013
I LOVE this story! Soo good!
Cullengrrrlforever chapter 31 . 12/25/2012
So, first off. I just found this story yesterday. Im in love. Every chapter leaves my heart racing and my stomach with butterflies. I couldnt take the time to review earlier because i just couldnt stop reading. God, you really are amazing. I never want each chapter to end. When i got to the end of this chapter, i wanted to scream! I need more, i need you to finish! Please, as a chistmas present to your readers! I beg... Second: Way to go bella. That asshole should have fucking died a lonnggg time ago. Third! I never want this to end. Bella and Edwards relationship is great, perfect in its messed up way. I love it. Again, i really hope you read this, and maybe just add afew more chapters.

Much love,
Cullengrrrlforever :) 3
GoingMobile chapter 31 . 9/10/2012
Omg. I love this story. And you need to update!
grasshopper90 chapter 31 . 7/17/2012
can you tell me when you plan to have the epilogue posted?
halconmia chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
Read your story in one day and really enjoyed it. Hope one day you find the time for the epilogue.
CaitlinMasen chapter 31 . 3/25/2012
I honestly loved every single second of this story. It was beautifully written xx
AnImAl Is In CoNtRoL chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
haha november 3rd is my b-day too!