Reviews for Why I'm Alive
irenia chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
I would be delighted to see a update.
Artemis chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
I really like your history, I hope you update it soon.
EuterpeDream chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
clueless Itachi is amusing XD
itachi13080 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Ok. First of all. That was kind-of werid, having Dei come to Itachi in his sleep/dream. Though now I'm wondering, if Itachi can only see in his dreams. Which is somewhat 'cool' in a way, but also very confusing if you don't know any of those people.

Having Itachi needing Naruto's help was more of a 'what goes around comes around' moment. Yet, now that Itachi is already in Konoha I'm starting to wonder what happend in Sasuke? Did he die? Or just left his brother to die?

PLZ! Continue this story. I'm hoping to see how Itachi is going to learn to 'come back' with him being blind and how his memories are going to come back. If they come back that is. O.O
itachi13080 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
ItaXKisa!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!

Make it a Itachi x Kisame, yaoi romance!

That would fit SO perfcetly!

PLZ!
Aergiia chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Yay! Glad to know you've come back. I remember reading this way back, and I'm seriously glad it's going to be updated again. Take your time writing, though, and have fun!

- Wingless Fallen Angel
Aergiia chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Ohhh this is interesting. I would love some romance, but probably not between Itachi and Kakashi... but then again, that's just my inner KisaIta fangirl speaking. XD

Great story so far! (:

- Wingless Fallen Angel
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
hey i enjoyed this jeje also i would like it to be kisame itachi o.o if not i would like something diferent like Itachi tenten o.o so I would like Itachi to have some happiness
MidnightMusic96 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Yay! Welcome back! I can't wait for the next chapter. I bet it will be as good as the rest.
Itachi005 chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
THAAAAANK-YOOOU SOOO MUCH! i LOVED the story,i like how the story line isnt completely random!)

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE write more!
CorruptedWaffles chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Kisaita would be so freaking cute! Because kisame thinks itachi is dead and a reunion type thing...I don't know. Just throwing ideas at you. Or he could help bring back memories...oh and thank you! My writers block disapeared because of your amazing story!
Artfox1498 chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
I like this story a lot! Can't wait for the next chapter! Wonder how Itachi's going to disguise himself... hmm...
Believing in tomorrow chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Hiya, so sorry for the late review! :'( But onto your story! Loved this chapter so much! I loved how Deidara was acting to Itachi it fit him very well! It was nice of him to give him a warning and such! And I just love how you protray Itachi being blind, I think I may have said that b4 but I'll say it again anyway! Yamato IS so friendly in a scary overbearing way, poor Itachi, lol. Aww, Naruto reminds him of Shisui, nice. I always pictured Shisui to be a bit like Naruto for some reason.

Just wondering...it may have been stated b4 but how much memory does Itachi have-as in how far does his memory stretch b4 he's can't remember?

I'm very curious to see how this story will play out! Great chapter, everything flows nicely, your writing style is great! Haha, I now grasp the timeline where this all falls into place. Can't wait till next chapter, keep it up! XD

Datenshi-chan-
LonelyAura chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
This is a very interesting story, and I can't wait to see where it goes. Why is the pairing Itachi/Kisame though? Just a random question... Also, I think this story would be better without romance, but it's YOUR story, so I can't control it...
JST the Power of three chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I love this story please write more I love how Itachi acts.

-S of JST