Reviews for Unknown Territory
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
Squeal for feels!
Crazi0Muffinz chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
There's so much vengeance in this chapter... I like it..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Seriously dawn beating Paul and electric working on gliscor he's a ground flying type it wouldn't do anything.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
Can't you make an epilogue? It's what happens after everything. So yeah! .NOW. OR die
handymanshipper chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
I hate this ya get me so into story then ruin it. Dawm's pachirisu is a dude ya even acknowledged it was male earlier with nurse Joy on the ship. It would have been much better if gliscore was the female for 50 million reasons.
handymanshipper chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
I love ll the implications that gliscore is female and how pachirisu despite being a dude is just a little to young to get what luvdisc means. But pikachu etc felt rightfully insulted even though luvdisc ment human boys.
Typhlosion8 chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Pleeease make a sequel! I really like this story!
ImitationEve chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
loved it. thanks for nice story
bandnerdy chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I have to say this is one of my favorite stories... I've read/ glanced over my favorite parts multiple times and I enjoy it every time! I just wanted to thank you for finishing it, unlike other stories that have writers block, even if you finished it years ago.
Cocomira chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Riolutae chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Yo! Just was a great ride. I enjoyed it...and I noticed that your writing matured a lot towards the end. Great job, thanx for posting 'Unknown Territory'. Matta ne.
PokeShroom chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
yes oh yes this is good so far *adds*
midorikiwi chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Nice first story! Loved every part of it. Now to the sequel ;D
Winter Star light chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
This is a great story you did.I enjoy reading through all the I notice down below where it say sequel that there will be sequel to this story.I'll be reading job so far on the story.
Amy47101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
OMG! I remember Conway! I always hated him. Now he's some perverted freak stalking Dawn! Grrrrrrrrrr... !

Now I hate him even more. He's an a**hole and I hope he dies. Stupid little know-it-all *grumble, grumble*

whatever. Dawn and Paul 4ever!