Reviews for Fighting For the One I Love
Thusitha chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
FELT LIKE THE STORY WAS WRITTEN BY A FÙCKING 14 INDEED.I WAS PÏSS MAD WHEN I STARTED READING THIS CHAPTER AND THE ONE BEFORE WHERE KYLE "JUST" GIVES IN TO KENNY LIKE THAT. ONE OF THE CÛNTYEST- IMMATURE STYLE FICS IVE EVER FOR THE BLOOD BOILING PUNK YOU LITTLE FÜCK
bettybox chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
i love it
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
i mean i love this story and kennys my most favorite character of the south park franchise, but it just hurts me how you made kenny a whore.
In2lalaland chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
This was kind of an interesting plot but I'm not going to read it for one simple reason. Your author note. There is nothing I find as off putting as a "I'll update the next chapter when I have at least more than 10 reviews!" It's okay to ask or even beg for reviews but don't hold the rest of the story hostage because you feel that you should have more reviews. It's disrespectful to your readers. In my opinion, fanfiction writing should be about wanting to tell a story, not about how many people will pat you on the back and tell you that you've done a good job.

Please have more love for your own work in the future.
AccidentProne24 chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
you may be young but hey... I was 10 when I wrote my first yaoi lemon ans 12 for my first hetero lemon. you aren't too young to be writing about it trust me. but participating is a different story lol. congrats on being able to keep the attention of an 18 year old ;] anyway. it was definately one of the best I've read yet.

keep it up kid. and I know you'll go far ]
Writing Keeper chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
OMG! I LOVED IT!
log out chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
just read the whole thing in one go along with a few of your other stories and have decided to announce the following statement: YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE WRITER ON THE WHOLE OF FANFICTION! Now i must flee to read the sequel to the story :D
Nokachi9494 chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
SQEEEEEEEEEEE! Wow... I haven't ever done that before... wierd... wait, can guys be fangirls? If so, I'm onboard! I am truely in lesbians with this fic, props dudette!
OolongMilkTea chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
i think this story was adorable :) i have just recently started liking Stan x Kyle and i was always a huge South Park fan. but i was kind aof confused of who should top but i guess doing it both ways saves time thinking :)

great job!
ashleynicol chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
eeek! dont stop it there! It's really good. Please come back [ Another reason you might not be getting reviews is because your demanding them. Most people don't like to review things when the author is holding their fics hostage for them...
ElementalDrake chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
YESHH!3

x)

Loove it!

Noww, you say a sequel ey? D

I shall invade that one next!

;d awesome story!
lemonlimediddies chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
nya~!

how cute:)

ilovedit!
RedInkMagic chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
You're 13? holy s**t! :O lol. how do you know so much about... wow. 8 l.
Darkslayer18 chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
O_O ZOMG THE END! 10000/10 yes 10000 :P i always love your stories write a new one soon
Evans chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
it ends? but seems you haven't changed the Status to "Complete"

And the story is GOOD D