Reviews for Breakneck Sabbatical
917brat chapter 18 . 9/23
this is a simply wonderful story that I would love to read more of so I really hope that you decide to updaye again soon because I can't wait to see just what you have planned next.
Charlie0925 chapter 18 . 8/31
Gosh, I am LOVING THIS TRULY BRILLIANT FIC, I just wish that there was more of it as I cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
WRose chapter 18 . 8/27
Hello
Fantastic story and great chapter.
As long as you don't leave the dialogues out of every chapter it doesn't bother me. So did dobby just find his family or bind himself?

Will you write more? Please do! It is such a great story! You could make time skips if you want to fast forward to the show's timeline/ or it is moving to slow for you liking.
WRose chapter 16 . 8/27
Great, keep writing!
noxenrom chapter 3 . 7/29
Whats with al the stupid nicknames? Remy... S
Siri... Bullshitterli.
Kibou32 chapter 18 . 3/1
It's been 5 years already, please finish the story!
Forensic-Fox-Ren chapter 18 . 2/22
Five years later and I still love to read this story. It's so unique and well done. I hope you update at some point.
Shinigami Clara chapter 18 . 2/15
I love this story XD this is the first time I've actually read any supernatural Harry Potter crossover and i think I'm in love :3 hope to see you update soon! I love the end of ch14 where Ginny comments that all her brothers look the same after a while it was hilarious. Hopefully we get to see more DeanHarry moments cause they are so cute together XD and John reds a nice kick where the sun doesn't shine, we all know he loves his kids but still he can be so stubborn it's infuriating sometimes (a lot of the time lol).
I wonder how Harry and Bobby's father and son relationship is going? I think it's kinda cute lol Harry doesn't really know how to act and bobby is super protective (hunter style with guns blazing)... does he know about Harry's threesome relationship O.O and will Harry tell dean?
Really hope to see you update, I know it's been a few years and it's damn hard to come back into a story after so long but I still have hope
Nightshade09 chapter 13 . 1/23
that sounds familar. Like even in spanish Ayudar is to help
2lazy2login chapter 10 . 1/17
I have read the whole thing so far haha I'm reading it again, This is soooo good I need more!
mythrica chapter 18 . 1/16
loved the Dobby extra. I know its been years since you worked on this story but Just had to say I loved it
Dudly chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
I don't believe I've ever accepted the idea of a threesome in a fic as easily and as pleasantly as the one described and glossed over in the bonus. It's just - awesome. Full of friendship and caring and love and healing and without burdens and just - full of light. And goodness. And fun. I can imagine it would have been good and freeing for Harry. And, I'm glad that it's not a 'he's gay because of abuse', and that he still can go past that a bit.
Dudly chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
I love this fic. I love the way Harry is settling in America; love the meeting with the goblins; love Harry Potter's true fan club and all the things Harry's done through the years . Absolutely delightful!
bdafHUJFWF chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
About Harry, the way he talks is not- how should i say it- natural. What I mean to say is that the sentences he speaks don't flow as smoothly or should I say he speaks very childishly?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
I hope you get some inspiration soon
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »