Reviews for Breakneck Sabbatical
Kibou32 chapter 18 . 3/1
It's been 5 years already, please finish the story!
Forensic-Fox-Ren chapter 18 . 2/22
Five years later and I still love to read this story. It's so unique and well done. I hope you update at some point.
Shinigami Clara chapter 18 . 2/15
I love this story XD this is the first time I've actually read any supernatural Harry Potter crossover and i think I'm in love :3 hope to see you update soon! I love the end of ch14 where Ginny comments that all her brothers look the same after a while it was hilarious. Hopefully we get to see more DeanHarry moments cause they are so cute together XD and John reds a nice kick where the sun doesn't shine, we all know he loves his kids but still he can be so stubborn it's infuriating sometimes (a lot of the time lol).
I wonder how Harry and Bobby's father and son relationship is going? I think it's kinda cute lol Harry doesn't really know how to act and bobby is super protective (hunter style with guns blazing)... does he know about Harry's threesome relationship O.O and will Harry tell dean?
Really hope to see you update, I know it's been a few years and it's damn hard to come back into a story after so long but I still have hope
Nightshade09 chapter 13 . 1/23
that sounds familar. Like even in spanish Ayudar is to help
2lazy2login chapter 10 . 1/17
I have read the whole thing so far haha I'm reading it again, This is soooo good I need more!
mythrica chapter 18 . 1/16
loved the Dobby extra. I know its been years since you worked on this story but Just had to say I loved it
Dudly chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
I don't believe I've ever accepted the idea of a threesome in a fic as easily and as pleasantly as the one described and glossed over in the bonus. It's just - awesome. Full of friendship and caring and love and healing and without burdens and just - full of light. And goodness. And fun. I can imagine it would have been good and freeing for Harry. And, I'm glad that it's not a 'he's gay because of abuse', and that he still can go past that a bit.
Dudly chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
I love this fic. I love the way Harry is settling in America; love the meeting with the goblins; love Harry Potter's true fan club and all the things Harry's done through the years . Absolutely delightful!
bdafHUJFWF chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
About Harry, the way he talks is not- how should i say it- natural. What I mean to say is that the sentences he speaks don't flow as smoothly or should I say he speaks very childishly?
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
I hope you get some inspiration soon
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
I hope you continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2016
Well that was sweet, I really enjoy your story and how you write, you did a great job.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Please I implore you do not make harry have a teen pregnancy
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
What happens next in this wonderful story that I absolutely love and adore?
SkyYuki101 chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
Please please please update this story it is such a great fanfic I really hope you continue it.
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »