Reviews for Outside The Fruit Basket
saekuto chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Suika is the best :3
suika1021 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
It's a good story. Good work with the use of the word suika (my second favorite fruit!). But! You did something you should never EVER do. Change from first person to third person just like that. it confusedf me and i did not like that one bit. do NOT do that again.
Ayane chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
AWWWWWW your fic got me smiling like an idiot . it was so damn cute and funny
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
"Suika" means "watermelon"? Ohhh, that's why there are so many SuiKarin fics that have to do with watermelon... lol...

Anyway, kawaii story. :D
Celeste Raven chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
is there more magic 2 make u feel better now?
Celeste Raven chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
MAGIC!
Lilamedusa chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Suck? Girl! You don't know what you are talking abpoout!

It's cheesy and funny and cute and it makes mi smile!

It's great. I think it's a fav. :)

Reviews are really great, ne?
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
It's so cute! I thought it was a one-shot, but it isn't, and it's great! Yeah for me!

Suika is great!
LolaAtkinburg chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
sweet story! really like it! please update, i want to know if she got the 'outside the fruit basket ' thing. and yes, SuiKa is the best alternative! great job!
Nije vazno chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
AWESOME! I really love it! And it is indeed hot when woman dominates! :D I like to dominate boys.

Anyway... You're totally going to my favorites list!
Waifine chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
This is a very sweet ending. Suigetsu is so cocky and yet so sweet! And the fact that you made him taste of fish is epic. XD
Waifine chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is a very cute begining. Suigetsu is fantastic

And oh jeez, the awkwardness that is Karin around Sasuke. XD
the tomato chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
thats makes sense good fic idea
Kia Kelara chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
I really liked this chapter! It still showed their normal characters and relationship but managed to nicely build in the development into more. Interesting how mature S. is, even though he usually doesnt seem like that. But I think you kept him and also Karin well in character. So well done!

I hope youre not too bad!
Defender of the Light chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
That. Was so. Adorable. And now I can officially go to sleep feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks! Power to the people! Suika will live forever! -happy dance-

Really, it was good.