Reviews for A Soul in Torment
ulyferal chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Excuse me Unknown reviewer, but if you read my author note you would have known this was a remake of the original story by me which is still posted here...so yeah it does sound the same except for the additional chapters I put here.
unknown chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
i was reading a story and it sounded a lot like this, exactly word for word in some parts. and by the publish date you started writing it first. the real difference is it is only five chapters long. i hate when people can't think of their own ideas,and just wanted to let you know.i like yours better had time to get in more detail. great story so far,cant stop reading it!
shadewatcher chapter 15 . 4/29/2010
Pr :3 I really like the new spin you put on the old story. You can still see the original in it but with a lot of new additions and details. _ Will continue on my quest to get updated on all new fics. ttyl
Daunai chapter 15 . 4/15/2010
Wow... I read this before, and you're right, it's a completely different story now. Awesome story and I couldn't stop reading till the end. Only question is in chapter 8 Forry's last name is not Stanhope, when he introduces himself to Feral... Was just curious if it was an overlooked item of the story it was previously or if I'm missing something. Anyhow, awesome, yet again.
Cody Furlong chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
Aw...that was a sweet end to the story Uly. Or at least it reads like the end to me. This was a really great redo.
85crimsonred chapter 12 . 3/4/2010
Oh, that's cute!
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
This has been an awesome rewrite Uly! You're doing a great job!
85crimsonred chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
Oh that's soo sweet! Well done!
85crimsonred chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Wow. I don't know about you but my evening has been great! It's been like Christmas all over again with 2 new chapters of this story and 2 of Nyte Kat's "Paws of Ophelia". What a way to wind down after a long workday in a toyshop! Keep up the good work!
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Poor Feral, I can see why he'd always be so hard and cold after something like that happening to him. This is a really great story so far girl.
missfae chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
I loved your first version of this story too. Like I said, you are a writing wonder. I look forward to more of the story. Hugs...
Randomstrike chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I'm not a Feral fic fan only as long as it has some Razor in it but I got to say ur writing is pretty smooth.
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
FERAL? Seriously? O-o

Woah ,didn't see that one coming.
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Another reboot huh? It's was a really great start, I'd have to say that you improved this one. It did seem to grab me more than the first version did.
ulyferal chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
To my loyal readers...I've been harassed by WTH so I've been forced to forbid anonymous reviewers from posting. Sorry for the inconvenience and for the nasty comments that were placed here by him/her.