Reviews for Drunken Adventures
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Was that by chance a Long Island Ice Tea? Remember the night my buddy grabbed "ice tea' from a friend of ours and guzzled...OMG, thought she'd about die from all the alcohol in that one glass!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Oi, I don't know who I feel sorrier for..

This story was wonderful.. I love out of control Beach Head flirting with Lady Jaye - then having to not only listen to her recount the event while he attempted to say "I'm Sorry." but have to defend himself to Cover Girl.. Who I gotta say got the best punishment detail to him...

anyway - love this story..
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
BeachHead gets sent to town to retrieve some drunk Joes. What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

"DON'T SAY THAT!"-Richard "Hamster" Hammond (who hears that question often,usually right before the latest disaster..)
mkeeg91 chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
abrupt ending, but funny. Poor Beach haha!

and loved the comment about Snake enjoying playing with the cops
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Heh, he finally says the right things to Cover Girl and sincerely means it and she totally doesn't buy it. I bought it! I liked how he kept up with the PT even though it was killing him. I liked that you put in him doing the punishments as well. I thought they were interesting.
bugsymutt chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
Oh, this was hilarious! This line: "Yeah.. but first, most civies don't wear tactical vests, and secondly, most civies don't yell 'Hands off the Sergeant major' just before they break someone's arm." made me laugh about as much as this one did from another story: "Beach! Lie still or I'm getting the kitty!" Love! And although the drunken adventure chapters were funny, I liked how you brought him back to reality at the end and showed that he accepted his punishment. One more thing, I wondered as I was reading it how he might have acted differently if Cover Girl had gone to retrieve him instead if LJ. I guess we will never know since he won't ever be in that situation again!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Love it:-)
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
Poor Beachhead... that was a very cruel trick to be played on me... and one that really did not make his day... week... two month punishment period.

But it was a hilarious read for us. And I loved what Covergirl was asking for! It was soo her!
Autumnsonlyone chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
OH MY GOD... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THIS i AM CURRENTLY READING IT AND I SWEAR I AM ROLLING LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF! There's N-O-T-H-I-N-G better than a funny drunk!
AL0LT0 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Not so Dark chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Ahahahah! Oh dear. Mouth is such a naughty Greenshirt, slipping something in BeachHeads' tea like that.

This was a really funny story to read. A lot of what the drunks did I could associate with people I know. I think that made it even funnier for me.

Oh BeachHead!

He was so drunk he could barely walk, and yet he still managed to throw Roadblock in the dumpster. And give some bruises to Lady Jaye and Lifeline. Hahaha. I loved the bit where he headbutted Flint! That was awesome!

“No no no! Don’t punch me!” Ooh, ouch. Poor Lifeline. O,o D’aw. But he’s still so cute.

As much fun as it was to read, I felt really sorry for BeachHead when he had to suffer the repercussions. I'm seriously happy Hawk is so nice, he managed to give decent punishment without kicking him down a rank or throwing him out entirely. Argh.

Thank you for this wonderful fanfic. It was hilarious, I laughed out loud quite a few times and it was quite refreshing seeing BeachHead not in control.

With lots of love, hugs and cookies,

Liath
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Cover Girl can do that due to her extensive training in taking any role to the proverbial hilt.

It's a good thing she took the handle she did to spite her mother, Or they'd probably of just called her Top.
Psychotic Pyro Fairy chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
THIS. WAS. AMAZING.
soulfulbee chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
Will there be a sequel?
strapakai chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Having Kamakura and Jinx show up was really neat. Maybe there could be a spin off with Snake Eyes' reaction to them being caught.

I like how you had BH took guard duty very seriously, even if it was not to have to interact with Mouth. He was passing on a good example all the way through his punishment.