Reviews for Drunken Adventures
strapakai chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Having Kamakura and Jinx show up was really neat. Maybe there could be a spin off with Snake Eyes' reaction to them being caught.

I like how you had BH took guard duty very seriously, even if it was not to have to interact with Mouth. He was passing on a good example all the way through his punishment.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Like you said, it's been a fun ride. I enjoyed reading this story and look forward to more. The Flint apology was done well, as well as the ensuing antagonism. I do notice the occasional spelling/grammar errors and commas used where they shouldn't be, so you may want to go back and proofreed your chapters a bit. Otherwise, the content, writing, and characterizations have been well done.
N. Ockenfels chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
Pity it's over, but we have another good story anyway. Still seem illogical, though, after all, "mickeys" should detectable in the blood, so no one could claim to be drugged, if there's no trace in a bloodsample. Ah well, that's army for you and it is kinda fun to see him doing punishement detail. Especially KP when the new "chef" insists on trying out his culinary abilities (or rather un-abilities).

Ta and thanks for putting up another chappie at "the little medic who could"
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
hehehehehehe

good choice mouth

good choice!
Karama9 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Great ending. I bet Snake Eyes only sent them because he thought Beach would like some excitement. :D

Congratulations on yet another great story!
slapshot22 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Poor BeachHead, but it looks like he's taking it in stride. I loved how he was timing Mouth's breathing with how long it would take to choke him during he boredom. Well done, as always! :)
Psyk2 chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Plot bunny - Mouth get hit in battle, thinks this is it and confesses to BeachHead. Wakes up in medical ...

Great ending!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Once again, hilarious chapter. Nice to see that Mouth is rightfully ashamed of himself. However, I am a bit disturbed that he knew what drug to use, since such things can be used in things like date rape. Anyway, look forward to the next chapter. I like how you write Duke and Hawk and that they were both furious with Mouth on BH's behalf for the potential damage that's been done (or could have been done) to his career.

Look forward to Beach Head's apology ("apology"?) to Flint.
Psyk2 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Oh! Fallout from CoverGirl. Didn't think about that but sure enjoyed it!

Keep up the good work.
Comix28 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Oh my goodness, I can't believe I forgot to comment on how EPIC Beach's drunken flirting with Jaye was...because it truly was EPIC and the best example of how truly drunk and out of his mind he was! (He was a pretty good flirter too...he's lucky I wasn't the one strapping him in, I'd have been like: all right baby, let's go!)...So what if it would have been considered man-rape? Lol J/K!

Poor Beach, his punishment was pretty harsh considering that they knew he'd been drugged. :( But I guess thats the Army, always have to follow regulations blah blah blah. Poor sweetie.

And CoverGirl was adorable. She's got him wrapped around her little pinky...too cute!
N. Ockenfels chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Whew, is the military really like this ? I know zilch about it, but if, then I have to say: illogical ! Because if he's been drugged and this is considered to be not his fault, the why punish him at all. And if being drugged is considered his fault, the army is pretty different than civil justice. Either way it's just not logical - or is it just for fun and because you can in comics ?

Ah heck, why bother. Important thing is, the story had another chapter added. Nice one about the Mouth being taken down several notches by duke. And good to see that the Mouth actually does care for his Sergeant major. I like your take on this.

Ta.
Kathleen chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Aww poor Beach! It wasn't his fault and now he's in so much trouble! Can't you make it work out ok for him? Poor guy.

It was really funny reading about him drunk by the way, all his escapades about town while they were trying to catch were funny as and so true!

Keep writing, this story was really good!
Faye Kinitt chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
poor beach head. im really glad that mouth confessed his wrong doing and that ship' and dusty were there to help beach out.

i hope flint isnt to mean to beach , but its flint, he will love every minute of the apology and milk it .
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Ow. Right in the nads. I knew he had that one coming, though... Beachie's gonna be buying a LOT of chocolate for awhile, isn't he? Poor guy.

And if Beach ever finds out who slipped him the stuff...Mouth's remains will never be found. Least the kid had the decency to offer to take the fall. "Shakes head" Stupid kids...

And yeah, I get the distinct impression that Snake rather enjoyed the night, though I'm sure he'll murder Mouth just as dead if he ever finds out who drugged his friend.

You know, I'm not sure which one would hurt worse...Snake or Beach. Mouth better hope word never gets out.
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
ow!

poor beachhead!

dang!

stupid greenshirts huh?

ouch

lol

chocolates and muscle car mags lol

fancy teas?

did snake eyes infect everyone with tea?

lol