Reviews for Drunken Adventures
33 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Wow...CoverGirl is just WOW. What I wouldn't give to get a shot of CoverGirl kicking Beach's family jewels LOL! I'm surprised that Beach is still walking! Hahaha
Karama9 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Okay, I must be completely insane because I both feel very sorry for BeachHead and I can't wait to see the apology to Flint, which will almost certainly be just as painful as anything else.

Good chapter. Great balance between the humour and the sense this really shouldn't be so funny.
strapakai chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I want to read when the blood alcohol levels results come back, and traces of the mickey found. Then heads will really start rolling (insert gleefull noises).
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Loved the chapter and the fact that BH still managed PT. I do have to wonder though what a drunk Lifeline would be like.
Karama9 chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
I don't even know who the feel the most sorry for at this point. Flint?

*ducks*

Kidding, kidding! Beachie. Definitely Beachie - he's all miserable, going to get disciplined, and it's not even his fault.
N. Ockenfels chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Another wonderful chapter, another good laugh. BeachBead miserable BeachHead spreading the misery around. Nice scene at the infirmary, especially Flint trying to get in some cheap ones. Please update soon - and while you're at it: any chance for updates on "the little medic who could" ?

Ta
Comix28 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Hur hur hur...they deserved it! Go BeachHead, go! Get your revenge! Mwahahaha!

And I hope they figure out that he was wronged before Mr. Stick up his yoo-hoo (Duke) decides to punish him when it wasn't his fault!
RedLovesSnakes chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Omg yay! I caught up lol! Once again amazing... you should be the owner of GI Joe, maybe then we'd have a good movie lol
33 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Aww poor Beach. You are evil in the continual torment of our favourite sergeant major! I can't wait to see how the rest of the guys explain to Duke why in the world they got Beach drunk!
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
owie

i would think the drill instructor would give them 10 push ups lol
Sunflare2k5 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
LadyTasty? LadyTasty?

Who's going to maim BeachHead for that one first - LadyJaye or Flint? (Personally I think they'll both hit him simultaneously...)
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Snake EyesMotorcycleWheelieCops My brain just exploded. Thank you for the incredible level of awesome in that mental picture. I'm going to go play Metallica and read that scene again now to see if it is, in face, possible to make that image any more badass...

Okay. It is not. You may have achieved the ultimate level of awesome possible in one scene.

Beach is a horny drunk, hm? "Glances over at my Covergirl action figure" Think I should tell her?

Flint ain't gonna get any for awhile, is he? "smirks" Poor guy...
soulfulbee chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
the fallout i can't wait. LOL some major payback is coming...
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
who ever decided to drug him will totaly eat it at pt for a month

lol

poor beachhead i wonder if flint overheard beaches comments on lady jaye
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
lol poor beach head

lol roadblock in the dumpster?

lol