Reviews for Drunken Adventures
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Hilarious story so far. Beach is going to have a hell of a hangover, is going to give the PT from hell, give Shipwreck a very near death experience, plus everyone will be talking about this night for years.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
My response to this first chapter is this, Oh Lord...
meme12 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Hi there! Meme12 here! Oh boy! Finally caught Beach Head and got him home (The Pit). I can't wait for the next chapter, this story is so much fun!I wonder what happens the next morning...?Hehehehehe(Does a little jig). Pls keep writing! Luv ya!

Meme12
33 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
And so the nightmare continues! I can't wait to see the reaction on Hawk and Duke's face come morning. Oh is Beach gonna be PISSED!
Psyk2 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Hangover time! Don't know which would be worse - a drunk or hung over Beach.

Flint just knows how to step in it, doesn't he? Snort!

Keep up the good work!
Karama9 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I adore Snake Eyes, but in some cases, I have to agree with Beach Head about dang ninja having to look cool all the darn time. :D

Beach Head is just so hilariously honest in this story. Poor LadyJaye... then again, she can take it, she's tough and she can obviously tolerate excesses of testosterone since she actually LIKES Flint.
N. Ockenfels chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Just hilarious - EtchASketch-brain on alcohol - nice term, by the way. The story is great, especially Beach tries to get things to move - and Breaker's comment "the rock would give in eventually" was just perfect.

Ta and please keep going to make my day just a little brighter.
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
poor lifeline always gets the worst jobs, its as if you like to see him sweat and be put in dangerous situations .

and now snake eyes is going to get in on the act. all his years of training will finally be put to the test , he is going ranger wranglin.

its a great fun fic ,really enjoying it , and i hope beach head will get his revenge on the ones who drugged him, or maybe beats flint up a bit ( i still dont like him)
Comix28 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Poor baby is going to be so sick afterwards...I can see it coming, haha. I cannot get the image of him arguing with a mailbox out of my mind now. So self righteous about it too. Hahaha.

And I love his drunken etch-a-sketch brain! Its oddly adorable.

Hopefully Snakes won't have to drop kick his butt all the way back to base. :D
zeurin chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Wow. BeachHead's such a fun drunk! :D Good job with this! I kept expecting someone to whip out a tranq gun or plant booby traps to take him in, lol. I felt so sorry for Flint, though I don't normally care for him. :/

-zeurin
33 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Go Beachie! Woot more destruction coming this way! I wonder how much longer it's going to take Flint to get an ornery?
slapshot22 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
BeachHead may not drink much, but he can sure be entertaining when he's wasted. "Danged Mailbox!" I can just image what Snake Eyes must be thinking on his ride over to town! And I thought this fic couldn't get any better! :)
Karama9 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
You know, each chapter just makes me worry about what's coming next... in a good way. Sneaky lifeline... been hanging around ninjas too long.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Ten bucks on Lifeline sticking him and Roadblock chucking him in the back of a truck. The medic is a sneaky one.

Lord, when Beach sobers up there is going to be a lot of pain happening. I do not envy the Joe team.
soulfulbee chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
blinky blinky light... that's a bar I couldn't stop laughin for a good minute after I read that. I can't wait till the next chapter.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »