Reviews for Drunken Adventures
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Well, I sure hope for a follow-up to this one - who drugging BeachHead: you'll have to be either really drunk or suicidal for that. Please do a sequel with the fallout for that one. I'd love to see that, since you do the characters so nicely.

Ta for another good laugh
Kathleen chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love the story, I'm really looking forward to the next morning when Beach wakes up and realises what they've done! They're going to be in so much trouble!
Agent-M-0167 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Beach drunk? Oh this will be good... I like seeing him out of character and this should be fun. Looking forward to the rest of your stories too.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
YAY!

Happy dance! Happy dance!

Drunk BeachHead...there may be no survivors.

And yeah, long island iced teas will do that to you...yeowch. "Remembers my recent New Year's hangover."

Yeah...long island iced teas are evil.
33 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
LoL! This is going to be a LOng night for poor Flint! Beachie drunk with a group that is perfectly happy in goading him on...*roll cheesy horror music*
Comix28 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Dear lord, Footloose slipped him a Long Island Ice Tea...didn't he? Lol. Those things are murder!

And this sounds very interesting and had me rolling with laughter. I love their slurred speech. Poor Beachie though...however, him doing PT while drunk off his arse would either be hilarious...or even more scary.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
pf lol poor flint now he's gonna go in there and everyone follows to get drunk lol !
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6