Reviews for Whispers
britnayc chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
holy shit. My mind is blown. Amazing story.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Great story real mysterious (; !
amgrant3 chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
I'm so glad everything worked out. You really ahd me guessing through the whole thing...

Great story!
Sunsetwing chapter 14 . 1/5/2011
Thank you for shring your story with us.
Suzy Q Something chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
you have me hooked and waiting for my next fix
amgrant3 chapter 13 . 10/24/2010
Sorry I took so long to read but...OMG! I had a feeling she was just going crazy and James was something she had made up in her head. I can't wait to see what happened with everything. Where she has been since they died. So many questions are running through my head!
Sunsetwing chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
Holy crap, is she really crazy? I kind of thought that she might be, but it all just seemed to real. Crap, now how is this going to get fixed?
amgrant3 chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
All I know anymore is that if it is all real I hope she kicks his ass! Leaves him bleeding and suffering on the ground!

I hope your computer troubles get fixed soon. I hate when I'm having ftrouble with mine. It's so frustrating.
jenn9394 chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
I am so confused now. I was thinking that Bella might be suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, but James just seems too real right now. I'm still not sure if she's hallucinating or what, but I definitely can't wait to find out.

Computer issues suck ass, I must say. I hope that the problem gets fixed soon. I'm totally addicted to this storyline.

With that being said, even though it wasn't much, I definitely can't wait for the next chapter to be posted. Until then...

AlwaysAround888 chapter 12 . 8/16/2010
noooo now we're back to square one! update sooon please!
jenn9394 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
I know Bella has trust issues, and she thinks if she tells anyone, that they will think she's crazy. But she has to learn to have faith in the people around her, and she definitely needs to tell someone what is really happening. I feel that if she doesn't tell the Cullen's what's happening, that she is also going to be putting them in danger.

Bella? It's time to finally woman up and tell someone. You've been keeping it to yourself for years now, and it's about time you get some proper help.

I'm really starting to think now that Bella doesn't have a mental illness. Maybe her mother did, but she doesn't. I also don't think Charlie abandoned her either. I think something happened to him, and James set it up to make it look like he did leave. I also believe that James is playing a game with Bella. He feeds off of her fear, and as long as she's the mouse, he's going to continue to be the cat in his little game.

But with that being said, I definitely can't wait until the next chapter is posted. Until then...

scrosby66 chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
Great story, I appreciate stories that I can't figure out right away... Thanks for writing!
amgrant3 chapter 11 . 8/8/2010
OMG! You are KILLING me! I love it!

Is she crazy? Is she sane? Is Charlie gone? or just remodeling his room. So many things. Hell all his stuff INCLUDING him could be there, but her in her wacked out mind just don't register them.

Who the hell knows. (Well I guess you do, huh?)

I can't wait for more...will there be more question or some answers...the suspense is great.
amgrant3 chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Uh oh. Is the possibly real James going to go after Edward now instead! Can't wait to see.
jenn9394 chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
I'm really starting to believe that James is real, and he really is playing with Bella, trying to make her believe she's crazy. I think he's playing a psychological game with her, and I'm starting to believe that he did something with Charlie. I also think he's the one that came into the house and removed the shit from Charlie's room to make her believe she's all alone.

It's either that, or she took off, and James is really after her, but she's sort of trapped in an alternate universe in her own head, and she's really locked in a mental institution.

I really need more information at this point to make a valid guess. So, with that being said, I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter to be updated. Until then...

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »