Reviews for On the Last Day
OcherMe chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Love! So sad! But amazingly touching. I love me some brotherly love :) There's something about Dean needing Sam that pulls at my heartstrings. Also...I grew up in Eau Claire! I freaked when I read that, and my roommate was not nearly as excited as I was when I explained that to her :p Thanks for making my day!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Okay. That one can have a cute, for sure. "Next to you," It was sad when he thought he was calling Sammy though :(
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I loved this! Thanx for sharing
rikalynch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You have that ability to make me cry with three words.

Three words. The emotion...

This was quite amazing.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Whew! Really good one. Lots of tension and worry. Of course Dean would want to be next to his brother on his last day, but he didn't say it so Sammy could hear. *shakes head*

Loved it. :)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Dean’s veins were pumping ice, but his skin felt like fire.

Dean shoved his hands into the pockets of his worn, almost too small, blue jeans. “C’mon Sam, really?”

Dean felt like bricks were tying him down to the bed.

Dean began to rock slightly in his swing. He mumbled under his breath, “Next to you.”

aw... yeah... I really want if by any weird chance the world does end at the end of S5, that they would be together in a way! you know! I don't want them to ever be alone again!

this was so cool! :)

Scare4irony chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Girl! You scared the crap outta me til I got to the epilogue! I love the moments between Sam and Dean, like the questions and things were very cute.

xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Loved this to pieces. I really loved the scenes with Dean and Sam, so nicely written :3

My heart almost stopped until I saw the lovelylovely epilogue xD

Great work!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, that was really good! I find myself wanting more...

Noninone chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Awesome, like always.

Good to know John got there on time *sigh*

;D I loved it.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Can I say I'm really relieved you put in the epilogue? This was a good mini-story with some touching moments. I have to say, the thought of two rather carefree brothers swinging in the playground, thinking of life, is one that lifts my own spirit. Well done!