Reviews for Deck the Halls
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Hahaha love it, so funny
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hurk, hurk. I read, "The boy had touched his organ without permission." aloud, so my mum could spit out her tea. xD There's just something so wonderful about that sentence.
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
haha poor Erik, although if anyone can get him to like Christmas its Raoul xD
PHLover213 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was so cute. You are the ONLY person that does ErikRaoul slash that doesn't make me want to dig my own eyes out with a rusty spoon. They're cute. . . I said that already. Adorable. :3
taedium chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
"Tell me why I simply couldn’t bring myself to add this sentence during the music room scene, “The boy had touched his organ without his permission.” D:"

hmm... I think maybe because it would have simply been TOO perfect.

Shit, I can't stop laughing, it's 11pm, almost everyone in my house is asleep, and that line won't leave my head. Thanks for that. *eyeroll*

Anyways... the fic! That's what I'm supposed to be focussing on! ...Unfortunately, that last little remark of yours pretty much wiped the rest of my mind clean so I'm going to force myself to stop going on about it and just say,

"This fic was cute. Raoul making the first move and Erik all 'first-kissy' and eager was just fantastic. I think I love socially-akward!Erik more than sex-god!Erik. Maybe because even if he starts there, we know he'll end up at 'sex-god!' status at some point. Raoul's a lucky little jerk! *jealous*"

taedium
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Good: I love Raoul's characterization in this one o bouncyPuppy!Raoul is just too cute, particularily because he has that extra little bit of pluckiness that makes him fearless enough to trespass into Erik's home and vandalize it XD I'm all giggly now cuz of all the decorating he did; he really has guts in this one, ne? But when it comes time for the kiss he's shy, and that's adorable 3

Ooh, and yay for violent!Erik, too. Even tho he's not all crazy, I still like how he grabs Raoul and twists his arm. It seems IC to me.

Etou, I think your writing has been getting better lately. In previous works you had a tendency to repeat certain phrases or words in subsequent sentences. While it wasn't bad, it made your prose a bit choppy. The sentences flow smoother now o Yay for you and good job! _d

Misc: I have no idea why you couldn't add that sentence. But I'm a *censored* dumbass, so ignore me.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww, very nice. So happy to come home and find loads of chapters by you! :)
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I wonder if Erik /really/ tore down all of the decorations after that. I /loved/ what Raoul did with the portcullis. ;)
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
-cackles insanely- That was amazing! Once again your clever words has tickled my mind into glee! I love this one, especially the fact that it was resolved
Mallie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
"The boy had touched his organ without his permission."

Well if you'd ended the story with THAT line, once my peals of laughter had stopped, I'd have wondered 'and he didn't notice?'

As always, a great story.
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
“The boy had touched his organ without his permission.”

Muah ha ha ha...if only ;-P

It's nice to see that the (young, blond) spirit of Xmas can infect even Erik's tiny, stone heart.
ThatIsNotMyCow chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hehe, it's very cute. Although if you had added the organ line, I probably would have been rolling on the floor laughing instead of "aww"ing like I was supposed to. Although now I'm curious if Raoul attached a piece of mistletoe to EVERY lasso he found around the cave...:P Good job!