Reviews for Life at the Opera House is an Epidemic
Daisy chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Haha, is it wrong of me to say I want more? I feel like an addict and your writing is the drug.

And dang it, I can't seem to get the image of Erik and Raoul smushed up together in a dark tunnel out of my head...
Cute-but-the-devil chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh you should make this a story it is lovly it has Erik being mysterys and Raould being strong and smart but not so strong agenist Erik I would love to read this as s story so please think about making it one.
xdark.flowerx chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
-pant-

I did not fall off the face of the earth!

-snick-

Loved it!

It was kind of, really sexy

-snick-

Anyways I don't even know where I left off on the chapter stories

-giggles-

Ehhh oh well now that it's summer I will be reading again

-nods-
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
this is such a good beginning - please do continue ? *begging* you can't leave us readers with such an open ending *sniffs* please ?

thanx so much for your superb storys, *hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Haru Kinome chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Good: Whee~! I'm so glad somebody besides me thinks that the whole opera house has some kind of dumb disease. I didn't think that when I was a kid, but in more recent years whenever I listen to the soundtrack I think "*censored*, these people are *censored* /idiots/." So I'm happy I'm not alone in that thought o

Alright, here's the part that's gonna make you wanna brick me. And I probably deserve it, so I won't duck. I don't think this is a crack!fic. While the opening lines do seem to be going for something humorous, I think that tone melts away to something more serious. I even went into this fic feeling all lightheaded and giggly from reading "Never Say Never", but this fic really sobered me up. Aiyaa, but that's not a bad thing, definitely not!

This fic is actually creepily fascinating. I think I latched onto the idea of blind!Raoul again from the 'Fingertips' segment of "Human Anatomy", because I could only think about Raoul trapped in the dark and so intimately close to Erik: close enough to feel his heat through clothing and his lips and breath brushing against his skin. And then, there's Erik's hand on his throat, stroking Raoul as if he was something infinitely precious, yet, when his grip tightened warningly, something precious that can always be replaced. Erik's assault on his senses blanks Raoul's mind and leaves him completely possessed and helpless. And "petting" - absolutely /amazing/ choice of diction there. It's all of those details and more that really pushed away the crack!fic idea and turned this oneshot into something darkly seductive. *facepalm* Or, that's how I interpreted it. Gomen ne, for twisting your original intent into this jumbled mess

So thank you. Even though I read this fic differently than intended, I really liked it.

Misc: This is gonna be a multi-chaptered fic someday? Yayness! o I'll patiently and eagerly wait for it :) Also, d'oh, I'm a bloody idiot, but what does "sporking" mean? I really don't understand what is meant when one "sporks" one's own fic.
so2460done chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Haha I wanna read the muti chapter fic. :) sounds fun.
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Hmm... Erik does like being confusing, I guess! :)
The Crazed Artist chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
The title is fine, it works just as well and no you don't fail at comedy, this one had me at least chuckling.
Mallie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I'd look forward to seeing the multi-chaptered story these will, hopefully, someday become.
re-harakhti chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I think you missed out a couple of lines at the end that would have gone along the lines of Raoul punching Christine in the face, taking back HIS ribbon, cleaning his boots on her dress and swooping off to find the Phantom for a smooch...um, chat.

Loving the flirtatious!Erik and his wandering hands - he needs to pop up in more fics.