Reviews for Compare and Contrast
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
That was an awesome story!
Kageriah chapter 12 . 3/6/2012
I hate and love you so much for this story.
starklya chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
wow! really good story! I've been avoiding it for a while, because of the whole Veronica-is-dead thing, but I'm glad I decided to read it. This could have easily been the plot of the real show- the twists and turns are perfect! and I love your characterization of Lilly- very slutty and bitchy but a good friend and sister in the end. great story! I feel REALLY bad for Logan though.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 12 . 10/3/2010
Good story.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
Amazing how you get this story together so belivable and so in character even if it's all AU. I loved your Lilly and the way she cared about everybody.

I really loved this and I wish I had the words to really say how good it was but english not being my first language and my being all ouread and sick and staying up to late just to get to the end...well kind of makes my english even crappier and I can't find the words. It is just so vey, very good and I'm happy I stayed up late and read it because i couldn't stop...sorry, finished rambling now...I have told you that this was amazing and that I loved it right ;)

Betty
Trinity Day chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
I really enjoyed this story, and how you had so many of the elements of the show be the same, yet so different at the same time. The mystery was really enjoyable. Plus, I love Lilly, so it was nice seeing something from her point of view.
missshay16 chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
great ccant believe the story is over. it was good
superficialcynic chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Nice ending.
maipigen chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Sad that it's finished, but it was a worthy end. And original too I think. I really enjoyed your story (in case the multiple reviews didn't tip you off).

Thanks for sharing

Happy future writing

denmark
maipigen chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, been busy. I totally loved this chapter and have to hurry on to the last part.

Happy writing

missshay16 chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
i think aaron echolls

cos he did so in the show
freakishlyenergetic chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
1) Who killed Veronica?

- Would it be a stretch if it was Caitlin? She seems pretty evil to me if she could pull off what she did.

2) Why?

- Maybe she really thought she could frame Aaron for it.

3) What's on the unlabeled tape?

- I have no guesses on that one...

4) Who gave Lilly Veronica's dairy?

- Probably Veronica's ghost? Haha. Just kidding. My guess is Cassidy. Maybe they had a secret friendship.

Now that it's done, Great job as always. Lilly is so calm in this chapter, even when she goes to see Cassidy, she doesn't tear up. I would have cried if I were in her position. i love her in this story! I love the different ways she and Veronica deal with similar problems, well, not really similar, just similar in the drama-ness.

Fantastic chapter! I love this story, can't wait for the next one!
trudisapixie chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I'm absolutely loving this story. It's awesome. Can't wait to find out who killed Veronica
missshay16 chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
this is a great chapter. loved it
maipigen chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
Once again you're taking me on an emotional rollercoaster. Great! I keep wondering if Cass will wake up and b e completely gay with Logan. Despite my love for LoVe I could totally get on board with that;)

The end to the chapter was very emotional too and I liked that for once Lilly had a parent to rely on.

can't wait for more