Reviews for Haunted
Silvertongue27 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You're really good at making me get really sad after reading some of these fics...its just because you write them so well though! :D
ISurvivedHurricaneIrma chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
So sad.
WonderLost chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
that was epic. the feeling in it was beautifully portrayed. can't believed you killed Robert Downey Junior XD but way to go on this. love how you described Watson's emotions and the ending was brilliant. definitely my favorite part.

he would always check. that just got me somehow.

way to go :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
damn you for making me cry with this heartfelt fic...damn you! It's brilliant by the way...it made me cry...

HOLMES YOU BLOODY IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR GUN!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
:'( very sad, but i loved it
KFF chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It is a well written story and I did enjoy it, though there were a few spelling mistakes in it. Otherwise I liked it :).
wolfdog127 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw that is so sad good job...good job.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
oh wow just broke my heart but i loved it great job
braceface freak chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
So beautifully sad, I cried.

They truly were, and always will be, the best!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
"Watson suspects he will always check. Just in case." ...*Tears!*

I loved this. I liked how you started in the future, then moved back to the past, then blended into the future again. I liked that.

Very tragic; very angsty. Awesome. *Grin*

Love Bundi
gone1234567890 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Love it! Your characterization, particularly of Holmes, was spectacular. The enire movie I was thinking the whole bromance thing and I'm so glad people have written it. Congrats on such a great piece.

Peace,

Carrie
corkyholmes chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was beautiful! It made me cry! The bit that described Holmes dying was heart-breaking.
nannon chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
nicely done.
adevotedreader chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was good. Normally it is hard to convey such strong emotions in such a short shot, but this was done very well. Brought tears to my eyes.
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aw damn this made me cry. you definitely got the emotion right!