Reviews for Dear Alice, Help Me
AnonymousVampire chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
Holy crap this is amazing.
That's all I have to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I seriously cried while reading this! :) sooooo good!
davidahare chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
I would have liked to have seen the responses to Alice's call to Jasper about Edward going to the Voltera to get them to kill him.
POLY chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
MUY BUENO... ESTARIA COPADO QUE SIGAS ESCRIBIENDO ;)
Kat A. Coop chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
W-O-W! great story its like stephenie wrote it herself!

Great job!
TurtleSpeed chapter 16 . 11/22/2011
oh my.. Loved this story! .. Even though the repetition of the letters in each chapter bothered me:D

But Even so, I read it in one sitting:)
Isabella Nicole Night chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Amazing story and letters its like Bella did write them, you really had idea how to write and put it together you that I could read it and good luck with other stories ;)
steffi chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
This is a nice little FanFiction, but I don't believe you got the reactions right. Rosalie's scorn is probably head on, just as Alice's devestation. But i believe, that had they known she is not getting better, that she was entertaining the idea of commiting suicide... Everybody knows that's a sign of a deep depression and that the person needs immidiate help. Even though the assumption that Bella wouldn't do it, wouldn't hurt her fanily like that was true, that just means that she is still on the cliffs edge, only held back by her caring nature, but it wouldn't take much to finaly push her over it. At least Carlisle and Esme would know that. Esme wouldn't stop anyone at that point - promise or not - she would go herself without hesitation. And Alice would have found a way to go much earlier, despite their warnings.

So: nice little story, but NOT applying to Bella's case.
kirallie chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
Poor Cullen's seeing the letters but seriously letting Edward decide for all of them was silly! I liked.
David-El chapter 16 . 12/3/2010
Very emotional story. I almost cried reading it, and I almost never cry. Your story made me want to rip Rosalie to pieces, burn her up, and then burn the ashes until there was nothing left of her! How could anyone be so . . . monstrous? As for Edward, I wanted to shake him until he finally saw reason. How could he have possibly thought that that was the right thing to do? It was only possible to do in the early stages of their relationship, before she knew what he was.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
I just found your story & that was awesome
Liz chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This very creatice and I have always wondered what was going on with the cullens while they were away. Great Job!
sarlovesoccer chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Awesome, did you base the letters off the book or the movie?
mary ali cullen chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
this story was great,i always wondered why alice couldnt see bella writing the letters in the book and if she did how it would affect the cullens. wonderfully written. keep up the great work:)
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 16 . 7/19/2010