Reviews for Blood
DawnAvis chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
This is beautifully written! I have a history of self harm, and I read so many cutting stories that just don't do anything for me. Many of them seem so cliche and overly dramatic. This story, however, does a wonderful job of showing the thoughts behind self injurious habits without making Bella sound crazy, suicidal, or the stereotypical "emo" (for lack of a better way to describe it). Both Bella and Edwards reactions to the situation are realistic and in character.

I LOVE the bit about Charlie and how Edward wants him to know. I feel like you got the feelings about telling parents about cutting perfectly. I also appreciate that you mention how difficult it is to stop! Self harm doesn't just stop because the situation gets better. It's an addiction, a habit, and I love that this is mentioned and that Edward seems to understand that.

This is one of the best stories I have ever read regarding self harm. I just love the way you handled the issue. Thank you for this!
Twihardtothecore chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
WOW PLEASE KEEP WRITING I LOVE DOS BOOK!
CatchEmAllEe chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
The EPOV is also really great!
CatchEmAllEe chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh, that's so sweet! Poor Edward, that must be horrifying for him, especially with his self-blaming tendency. An interestinmg take on Bella's depression, and I enjoyed reading it :)

p.s. I love that you used the "like they never existed" line! Brilliant, and undoubtedly powerful
hoigui chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I could totally see this happening.
lauren0126 chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
love this story!
RedrumCarnie95 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
love it :P great job :P
naomi chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
You are real good , but i like BPOV better .
Skyela Rickman-Walters chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
AW! I loved it! Well done!
AliceImWunderland chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Very good.
Jamie Bobst chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
WOW! ... I like your story, I mean yeah the Bella cutting herself thing was kind of odd and I guess it could work out that way... if it wasn't for her total fear of sharp things and pain, but I guess with how she acted in the "dark times" She could have! Anyway good story and I love the sweet and cute ending and how you tied it to the story line.
RedHairedOctavia chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
o0o0o0 i want more
JessXO chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
i nearly screamed when i saw that you had updated again! i was no excited! never in my time have i ever got so excited when i realized that a story had been updated; your story brings out strong emotions in me!

You did an amazing job doing it from Edward's point of view. i could feel his pain as i was reading it. i don't know what i would have done if i had caused my other half to do that to themselves, i wouldn't have been able to live with myself.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
thanks for giving us edward point of view. very enjoyable. are you going to continue this? carlise?
animal8 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Great having this done from Edward's POV ;D. Really good to see what he was thinking when he made his discovery. Fantastic work!