Reviews for All the Works and Days of Hands
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Wow! So beautifully amazing. Well done.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This story is AMAZING.

Very in character and I love the comparisons (sort of things) with Kate. She'd have to have some questions about Kate and this way just seems to suit it.

I also really love the short, time warping paragraphs.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Beautiful!
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
God, this is beautiful.

I'm not even sure what to say about it; it's just incredibly effective and lovely and insightful.

If you aren't a professional writer, you should be.

- Cricket
Pough chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Such poetry-yes, Eliot, but Cummings, too. I absolutely love how you've taken the peaks from canon and built the striations of emotions between them. Brilliant. I will read anything you write. Gorgeous!

Pough
Kew121 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is absolutely gorgeous writing. Somehow I can feel the weariness of Ziva and Gibbs for all they have been through suffusing every word and the ending vignette is just haunting.

"This is your home, Ziva," he says, "if you want it to be."

This line stayed with me for a long, long time.
selanc chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Gah, this is gorgeous. I love how you've rolled their story from the beginning - not-Kate, not-Tony - through the middle - Hiatus, before Aaliyah - to the end, and the possibilty of a new beginning.

"It had felt like an end that she knew, suddenly, irrevocably, that her whole life had been stretching toward, thinner and tauter with each year passed, like a piece of elastic she had dared pull too tightly and too long. And this, if nothing else, had always been inevitable."

I really like that fantastic metaphor/simile and then even moreso how it still doesn't work.

"There were no survivors...thinks he was half right." literally made me catch my breath.

And the end. The end is beauty, with that fantastic hint of bittersweet.

Thank you, for this lovely fic.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Good Story. Her return in the show always left me dissatisfied. Especially when she and Gibbs were having the conversation in his basement. His reaction was typical for the "old" version of Gibbs, but they have changed his persona in so many ways that it was really unexpected.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great job!:)
DollyTheLlama chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh wow, that was amazing. You made me cry a little bit. Fantastic job. I'm gonna go check out your other stories now.
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Your Wicked work was beautiful, but this... I have no words for how marvellously you portray the Ziva/Gibbs dynamic. God, it tears me up inside in so many wonderful ways. You're amazing, I hope you realise. Your writing seems so effortless and makes me envy every little word. Just saying :P
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Absolutely and wonderfully beautiful! Standing ovation to you!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Excellent story.

Just excellent.

Very much in line with what we saw and I think what you have Gibbs whisper to Ziva is probably close to what was actually said.

Gibbs' struggle to accept her back and Ziva's struggle to be honest and open while she must feel so empty inside...well portrayed.
reader chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Very nicely written and insightful, IMO. Thanks for sharing.
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow! That was amazing, very detailed and thought out. I think it describes them two perfectly!

Nicely done!