Reviews for Volturi Order
Zee chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Phil is an arse, if I were Bella I'd tell him to go fucking jump. People like him annoy me so much, haha :P
pesuasion chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
this story is so good! are planing on fishing this story or no
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
wow that is great loved it
margtwilightzone chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
you are a very good writer out of al the stories i have read this os the best
margtwilightzone chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
fabtastic story love it so cool
JustJillian16 chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Aww, that's terrible.. poor guy.. and Felix! Shit.. good writing.. i didn't think there would be a POV of Charlie's/

TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
As soon as he said military, I swear i yelled, "Felix!". I keep wondering if he won't be the key to Bella getting her life back somehow. It was great hearing from Charlie.
T713 the new Mrs.JasperW.Hale chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
i really like it
jdcoke chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Can't think why I haven't thought to ask what Charlie is doing during this time. But, I have wondered.

This must have been Felix's night off of torturing Bella. This is about 2 weeks into the kidnapping and she was tortured for 5 weeks before she broke, correct?
BelleDuJour chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Left you a review over at TWCS but this chapter deserves a second one.

I love this Charlie! I know he'll find Bella eventually. Still stunned over the Felix reveal. This story keeps getting better and better - from Aro's extreme icky creepiness to Edward's somewhat hapless affection for Bella, to Charlie's dedication. Love it!
MagdulkaCullen chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Go Charlie! I hope Felix would realize that this whole order is insane and let Charlie know where's Bella. Please, update soon ;)
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
love the chapter!
footroza chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
sniffle
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
I'm so checking this out at . I have to read the rest!
AliceCullen'sBFF chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
What did Carlisle put in Bella's...spot. I don't get that part. I would've said i felt uncomfortable or something when he told me to take my pants and panties off. Did he drug Bella? Are they planning on raping Bella? And it's a little strange that there weren't any women around, just men.