Reviews for Our Mothers' Names
atomicpen chapter 1 . 10/25
Aahhhh so delightful. Emotionally charged, emotionally awkward kids. Well done yet again!
This is fantastic. I always want like a more in depth look at everything and this did it so well. I even liked the open ending.
funaawa chapter 1 . 4/30
This is beyond charming.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
"You could tie me to a tree" best line of the whole story xD

I loved it! I really like the moments when they actually find out about each other (esp Zuko's past - cause how can you NOT sympathize with the poor kid, with a family like that?)
Mikume-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I love how most of your Zutara end with Katara and Sunk having some agreement to find his mother. ;)
Cbearc chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
you should do a sequel of them finding his mom
great story, btw. it was awesome :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Is it wrong that I cried at certain parts while reading this?
(mainly when Kara was hurting zuko, he is just sh confused! Like a sad puppy! You just want to run up to Jim and give. Him a big fat hug!)
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I like that. It's really sweet. You ever seen American Dragon: Jake Long? It's a kind of pointless Disney Channel kids show, but it's really funny to all Avatards.

-Dyslexic Nerd
emletish chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
this is lovely
teamPinako chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Most charming Zutara story ever. I would loooove to read more!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Well written and believable Zutara story.
SaoirseSpeir chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
A for epic fight scene! There's a balance to fight scenes that many writers fail to find, a length between succinctly-interesting and detailed, and I'm pleased to note that you've managed quite well in writing it. Very enjoyable. AND THEN I WAS LIKE B'AWWW THAT'S WHAT WAKING UP TO ZUKO'S FACE EVERY MORNING WOULD FEEL LIKE, KATARA 8,Db. So adorable. I love how you wrote their interactions! 'Post-war Finding Ursa' fic? Please with cherries and cream and shirtless Zuko? :D
abstractmind chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Really really good! love this lineZuko's voice was slightly closer, but quieter somehow, as if he were asking his question in a temple instead of on the back of a flying bison.

It conveys sooo much.
Blouta chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was cute. Really made certain things more clear than what they were in the series.
songs chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This is beyond gorgeous, I'm going to have to look at your other works. (: