Reviews for S2 Episode 01: The Whispering Sand
Ashena-Iulik chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Wow this one is interesting can't wait for the next chapter XD And to see who will be the next companion
Quackaby chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
I almost wish your writing was bad so that I wasn't so caught up in this amazing story. I have a feeling it's abandoned now as you haven't updated in 2 years but I love your writing and I do hope one day you continue this :)
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story (and all your others)! I can't wait for you update! So... Update! Pleeeeeeeeease! I wish my writing was as good as yours...
teddybowties chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
poor Eleven. If Ten is ignored this badly, he has No ChAnCE.

hahah

good job on! Yer postin again! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

happy!ness!
Lady in the Willows chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Oh, wow! I was thinking about this story a few days ago and now, poof! You're back! I don't suppose you still want to use the ideas I suggested all that time ago. I can just barely remember what the plots were. In any case, I'm profoundly glad you're back. I missed your work.
Gracie O'Malley chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Woo hoo! I was so excited when I got the lil email alert that said you updated!

This story is awesome, and I cannot wait to see where it's going!
iridescent mists chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Woot! You're back! I love your Doctor Who stories - you always capture the Doctor so nicely :D Please do keep going on this - I'm already hooked...
Krypticated chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hey, this is sounding really good!
Kid W25 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hey, now this prologue...WOW! It's soooo goood. Upload real soon yeah? I've been reading on and off on your series, and I am in awe. I don't know how you think up these stories, they're just amazing. Hopefully you keep on going.
Gracie O'Malley chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow. I cannot wait to see more of this. I am intrigued! :)
HEARTSdoctor chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
oh suspense! lookin good so far! can't wait for an update. honestly you are easily my favourite fanfiction writer and your current lack of doctor who fanfiction has been quite disheartening. i really really hope that you continue with this because it's lookin kinda amazing so far.

:D

update soon please
incanted chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Nice. I'm glad you finially got this up! :)

I can't wait to read more.
Noofle chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This new story looks really exciting, and the intro is brilliant. Hope you keep uploading!
chellusauglerie chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw! Now THIs is cool! Keep at it if you please! Very nice!