Reviews for Kindred Spirits 12
sonkuragari chapter 6 . 1/12
I really enjoyed Kindred Spirits 1/2. I can't wait to see an update! It's getting good.
JACK chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
...MORE!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
This is a good story! I cant wait to see what happens next! I think you should have Ranma teach Dani martial arts.
Sanguinis13 chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Good story, I hope you continue it.
djett4 chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
great story I hope you continue it one day
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
So much FEELS
maryjane5000 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Come on it's been three years PLEASE UPDATE I want to see what happens next like

Is Ranma now a WereLion or is this form the final version of the Nekoken that he/she can enter anytime?
What happens with Dani will Cologne find away to stableize her?
Does Ranma become Dani's father/mother?
Will the senshi still fight Ranma, will they team up or both?
Does Ranma somehow gain the ability to go ghost?
Will Danny & Vlad end up in Nerima?
spicarus chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I hope you come back to this soon.
spicarus chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I know you've already written the end of the fight, but you forgot the fifth and sixth possibilities.

Fifth, one or more of Ranma's fiancées arrives to help him, and to fight off any possible competition.

Sixth, one or more of Ranma's rivals arrives and aids the senshi. Kuno would be the funniest one to use in this role.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
EPIC!-NEW UNCLE RYOGA POSITION TOO:). Can't believe he's Jupiter's sempai!? Great twist so update soon please, and Leo-Eanma is mother angered on soooooo many deadlier levels!
Tatsurou-san chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
So...when is this story going to be updated again?
sureshot9593 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Leo-Ranma...This could be interesting. Btw, out of curiousity, any particular reason Ranma is a girl throughout the entire fic?
sureshot9593 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Here comes the Neko-Ken. Try to be cool Ranma.
sureshot9593 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
This is an...interesting fic. It isn't bad, not by any means, but it seems a little off in some ways. I could understand Kasumi eventually snapping at someone, but I wouldn't figure it to be Akane since she raised her like she was her own daughter. As for Kasumi taking over the agreement, for Danielle's sake it makes sense, though Ranma accepts it a little too quickly. I haven't seen much Ranma 1/2, but I always considered their relationship like brother and sister style. either way, good story.
dragon-game chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Good story. I hope you continue it.