Reviews for The Auror and the Oarling
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
pstibbons chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
Good fic.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
What's the ship of this fic?
Menka chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Wonderful. Nice little twist (though I did catch it before it was revealed.), I love how the teachers were so determined to capture hermione.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Hi! Am still reading. It's very suspenseful, the chararcters are IC, and the prologue is very exciting! Looks like a lovely plot! There's something I would like to suggest, though. As someone who comes from a culture with a lot of old magical beliefs, I know, and Hermione, with all her reading, would DEFINITELY know, that a part of someone's body is an essential ingredient of Dark Magic against them. There is no way Hermione, as a witch, would not suspect that. One way I suggest to get around this would be to have the woman pull Hermione's hair with the pretense of insulting her or rebuking her ("How dare you push past me, insolent girl!") She could then pull out a strand without arousing Hermione's suspicions. Absolutely don't mean to imply that your story is anything other than wonderful and very gripping. Off to read the rest now. If you ever want a beta, I'd be honoured.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Well, I've read this story once before and I thought it was brilliant, so one of the first things I did when I got my own username at was to make this story one of my favourites. I love it, especially chapter 7. “H-Harry, Ron...I-I just want you two to know you are both the best things that happened to me in my life... G-goodbye, and I really love you...my best friend...
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
good
aims80 chapter 8 . 6/13/2002
I loved your story, luv Aims :)
Ryoko chapter 8 . 1/31/2002
Ooooh that was so good. Sequel,sequel, sequel. Hear that? That's the sound of your fans demanding a sequel. Sequel, sequel.
Dmitry chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
This is a great story. You should write more like them in the future. It was also a bit obvious to some, though, that Carina was the Oarling when you entered the part where Gargarin was telling Carina that she knows who Carina really is. I reckon you should have left that part out or make us think that it was her but make it somebody we least suspect: Ron for example. That would have made it more suspensefull. Other than that, your story was amazing. Keep up the good work.