Reviews for Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 3/21
Read this again because you write the BEST stories ever. Thank God you are still on FanFiction, even if you're not writing. These chestnuts are so seductive. I hope you are well, and that you are still looking at reviews from grateful readers like me.
ebannwhately chapter 1 . 1/29
*slow clapping*
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Supremely good and sweet.. family traditions.. historical antsestery and most of all a colorful extended family to laught the holidays away with. SEQUEL NEEDED BADLY to this one to.
chymom chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Love this one as well! Off to find more!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You know, it's a good thing I know by now that your stories should NOT be read in public. As always, the perfect mix of romance and incredibly hot sex scenes. Scenes I have shamelessly enjoyed once again :)

Oh, and what I wouldn't give to have a proposal so absolutely beautiful one day. Brought tears to my eyes just visualising it!

Thanks for another favorite story.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I loved this story! Things I loved about it:

I loved the Booth family! Sarah was so freaking funny! I loved the story about Booth being naked and running out in the parade! too freaking funny! I loved the loved between Booth and Brennan! The whole gold panning scene was so freaking adorable! I loved the idea of making the rings out of all of Booth's gold dust and the proposal was soo cute and funny at the same time. Only Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan can draw out the answer to a proposal for that long. lol. Great job like always! Like I said once before, your writing utterly blows me away! Your writing is beautiful, sad, moving, funny, and just filled with such great writing skills! And that is what makes you such a great writer because you don’t just write about one emotion, but put all of them in your stories!:)It blows me away that English isn't even your first language! I think that you know better English than me and I was born in America! lol. Great job once again and keep up the BEAUTIFUL writing!:):)

-Cassnadra
lildeedee80 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Great super cute story. Can't wait to see what you come up with this holiday season.
L.Ark chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
God girly! you are too damn amazing with these fics. I love each and every one. This was such a lovely holiday story. I would LOVE to see them at a cabin in winter on the show. So sweet and adorable.

You are freakin awesome!

LA.
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
this story was brilliantly written... and most of the characters were very close to their personalities on the show. i like the reference about the gravy being its own food group from the movie Twister P. great job. keep up the good work )
xphile611 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Amazing - absolutely fabulous story - loved every minute of it. Thanks!
Addicted2Castle chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
OH WOW...HOT!...That was really great...and HOT! I'm in need of a cold shower...or maybe I just go outside into the snow. :) GREAT FLUFF! Thanks!

Anyway, I love your creation of Booth's family! Wonderfully written. How they treated and welcomed Tempe right away and Bones' interaction with them from the first second on and not to forget all the teasing. Absolutely great!

And I SO loved the scenes with Bones and the raccoons as well as the "silly Seeley"- story! Both were so great and so hilarious! I could picture them so much. I really cracked up until I had tears flowing down my cheeks and it took a long while for me to calm down...

What a wonderful and absolutely great story! One of the very best I've read so far.

I hope to read ways more of your great work! Please keep going!
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Awesome story. I absolutely loved it. Well written and hot as hell. Brilliant! Thank you.
kimmcg chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
well writen , very powerfull , and fluffy , just the way I like em
bonesparticulat chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
What a warm, luscious, feel-good fantasy! Thank you very much, I'm still smiling, silly and happy.
becca582 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
i loved your story. it was so sweet.