Reviews for Gentle Touches
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
you did very well Carlisle, it was very accurate, medically speaking, and so...Carlisle.
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I think it's called a "sponge" bath, but beside that, very good chapter
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
very interesting beginning
MoondropMadness chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Um, I'm living in the USA, and fanfiction is my LIFE! I spend COUNTLESS hours on this site, so anything I can do, I will!
twilightrules17 chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Why

It's not like people are selling the stories that they make on FanFiction it's for the pure enjoyment of people and people always say that they don't own it so I don't see what the problem is

Please don't take FanFiction away from the people living in the USA

shigui chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I Like it I hope you write a long story.
Thata chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Hi again, girl!

Oh, it's so sad that you won't be writing this fic anymore, I've really hoped that I would be able to read all the wonderful thing you've had in mind for this plot, though I understand that real life is difficult sometimes.

Will you post LouLouCullen's 1st chapter of Gentle Touches here as well, so we can have an Alert when it happens?

I really wish all the best.
Hope to read more from you one day, who knows?! )
Take care.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
rosie chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Great start! I can't wait to read more!
sarahem1 chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
hey I was just wondering if you were going to keep going with this story I really liked it so please do
UnseenAngel17 chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Where is the next chapter? :(
Elia chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Hey umm you are a really good writer and I'll be grateful if you finish your story it really us very interesting.
NataliedeCullen chapter 16 . 10/17/2013
hey! :) soo, i kinda found this story today and i want to know if you're going to keep going with it cuz i really would love you to.
and i have a question i would like to traduce this story to spanish (my language :bb)but 1st i wanted to ask if i could... i wont do it without your permision aniways.
hope yo keep going
love
nati
ps: answer to me here: natalunita gmail .com
Anette Byrne chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
awsome
Guest chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
The only improvement I would like to point out is...IT'S NOT ENOUGH! I want to read more and as for the chapters, in the future, I would really love it if it's a little longer, please! ;)
brandy chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
I really hope u continue with this story its great