Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of the King
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 7 . 14h
Really like this fanfic. Keep the chapters coming! At your own pace, of course.
TheUniversalShipper chapter 7 . 6/20
Did you really have to end it there? I was giggling with excitement at Dumbledores loss, and you. had. to. end. it. there. REALLY? Nice story tho.
will you be bashing Fred & George as well?
Anthony Huynh chapter 7 . 2/2
Plz it's so good make another
scyy120826 chapter 1 . 1/5
Can you continue the second try it is very good
Musicromo chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
I like this story. I love stories where Harry is very powerful and Hermonie is his wife. I hope you update soon
radindusan2 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Next chapter? Love your stories about H/Hr,btw...
Iwa Fury chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
plzzz keep this story going
asiya halimakone chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
update soon
whats up with jeremiah chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Ah man, this story is pretty... bad... it reads like a crackfic while somehow being completely serious about itself.

Harry is so ridiculously overpowered that he has no opponents. There are literally no threats to him because he seems to have infinite money, knowledge, and power. Dumbledore, one of the most powerful wizards, was defeated completely in like three sentences. What's the point of that? What's the point of making a story just to make someone completely perfect, while every other character and obstacle is reduced to nothing? Also, he can literally just compel anyone to do anything ... he has no opposition in anything that he wants. A story without conflict and characters is pretty boring, and also not a story.

Also... everything is so completely unrealistic and the reader is just blindsided with new "powers" that Harry has every other sentence. Within the span of two minutes you go from, Harry is sad and beaten - whoa dude I'm, like, king - hey I can control ppl ! - hey im really strong ~~ - blegghhhh. He has an impossible amount of money - enough to devastate the global economy if he wanted to. He seems to own everything and everyone; whoa, whoa, guys, he's not just king - he gets a ring that makes him completely knowledgable, physically strong, magically powerful... also, also excalibur! oh, and he owns a lot of money ! and he has a lot of buildings... also, he's lord of gryffindor, and he has a soul magical marriage bond! also, he has absolute authority over absolutely everything. Isn't that an interesting character with interesting conflicts?

There are interesting ways to do a king story. If he weren't so powerful, if he didn't have as much money. If he didn't have a ring that did everything for him. If the king couldn't just compel anyone to do anything. King stories can be great for looking at political dynamics - what if the ministry had more power and tried to combat the king's rule? What the king made some mistakes because... you know... they didn't know everything? King stories can be a great exploration of a character - what if Harry was overwhelmed by his rule? What if, since he hadn't grown up around magic, he had the added challenge of not knowing anything about the culture he was supposed to rule? Even if you just HAVE to make him have the power to compel people, what if he struggled with having that power since it's very morally questionable to control people to do things against their will?

Anyways, sorry about the rant... you were probably thirteen when you wrote this, so can I blame you? I was thirteen once, too. Although, to give you credit, you do have pretty solid sentence and grammar structure.
Phoenixbird56 chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
I know it's been a while, but please keep posting. I couldn't put this story down and it's way past by bedtime, so please keep posting on this story!
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Interesting
Currahee506 chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Analyn Rockwand chapter 7 . 1/31/2016
MORE! THIS IS FUN!
tkim619 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
IN YUR FACE Albus Dumbledore AND FUDGE! way to go King Harry!