Reviews for Practical Application
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I always thought that Sam was the type to 'test the theory' as well.

Great work, once again. Perfectly in character and well written. :)
Dimminished chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Very nicely written piece you've generously shared with us.

Realistic too, which I appreciate.

Thank-you :)
FiferRose chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow. That's so sad, but I can totally see it happening. Great story, well-written and involving. Thanks for sharing.
quantumspeck chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh my God that was amazing and so depressing. Loved it!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Awesome fic
chasingbluefish chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I was searching for some limpsam fanfiction and found this. Lovely in that heartbreaking kind of way. I've read this idea a couple of times and I really like this version, well written, well thought-out. The way you painted the relationship between them was really spot on for me. They aren't the boys they were a few seasons ago but that doesn't change the fact that no matter what they love each other.

-favorites-
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really like this. I think you should consider expanding it. Thanks for the awesome story.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Excellent story. I wonder why they haven't shown Sam doing this on the TV series - after all wouldn't everybody else - given Lucifer and demon blood?
Disneymagic chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Really excellent work. I'm more than impressed. Sad, though, so very sad. My heart aches for both of these boys. I truly wish there could be a happy ending for them.

DM
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
wow, that was so freaking awesome. one of the best stories I have ever read.
EternalEccentric chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Damn, thats pretty fricken dark there, but a different kind of dark than the ones you usually see on the site, but not in a bad way.

I liked it at least :)

Jess :D
FreckledAdvocate chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Omg... that was so awful it broke my heart. Poor Sammy... he's so broken. And Dean just has no idea what to do. D: Very well written. good job.
donilou2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I'd love to see something like this on the show. Sadly I don't think Kripke's going to give it to us.

Thanks!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Liked this little piece much, thanks!
Von chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
WHOO HOO! My favourite kinda fic! yay!

*Glomps it*